Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - You were soooo scared, Senpai~!

Senpai is an artist, he's probably avoided most activities where there was a chance of hurting his hands.

Was this the first time Nagatoro was genuinely angry at Senpai? Anyway, I have to say the reason i love this manga is because of expressions. You can feel the emotions from them. I dont see lot of artists do that.

There’s just something so nice about her expressions in pages 14, 15 &17. Maybe it’s cuz most of the time she’s got a goofy expression but man those are beautifully drawn.

Dex-chan lover
Is the art getting better?
This chapter was drawn reaaaaaally good in my opinion compared to the rest

Dex-chan lover
"I don't have training." What? 😑

That line at the end scored a lot of points. Not in judo but with Nagatoro.

Dex-chan lover
this was SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER AHHH! it was normal cute stuff but then nagatoro shows off, which i love because she is extremely cool, plus senpai is always gobsmacked by her coolness. and then nagatoro actually opened up to senpai and had some great serious expressions. finally, that last line at the end - that was a damn KO!

even though nagatoro and senpai are so different, they are really good for each other. senpai has become a reliable guy, and is a great example of the diversity of strengths people can have - some flashy, skilled, and literally awe-some. and some quieter and thoughtful, like a solid foundation.

i really love this series.

Fed-Kun's army
ngl, i was more focused on that arm grab and throw Nagatoro did HOLY SHIT that was pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread