Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - You were soooo scared, Senpai~!

Dang, turns out she isn't the best in the entire word at literally every physical activity. Idk why but it kinda shocked me, even though it's obvious.

Nagatoro is probably insecure about her small size she's opening up to him more LETSSS GOOOO

Next chapter turns out nags broke her friends neck and the manga turns into NTR about her stuggle to deal with the fact that she permanently disabled her friend but still loves mma. Her senpai bangs the inner turmoil out of her

@Weebarican yep. Author had no clue his goofy lil story would get so big in the states. He probably wanted to move on to different projects 30 chapters ago but now that it's got an anime he has to extend it somehow. So now Senpai has random friends, Nags is randomly in mma and a pro skier. It's understandable though. I'm a ghost writer and I've been on projects that have gotten popular and we're forced to stick around past there due date. I needed money and they would've gotten someone else to write if I didn't stick around anyway so you take the check and keep writing a story that should've ended ages ago.

Those facial expressions in the first half of the chapter were fucking great, my god

not sure why there are some people saying they dont want it to take a martial artist route, its like it has been stated since the start of the manga that she did some martial arts before, its totally obvious they need to put this arc since its a part of nagatoro's story that was hidden since the start

@Zodoblak nah, it's really difficult getting a good job in writing. And I'm not the best at coming up with my original ideas. But I've been told I'm great at perfecting or bettering or adding on to other peeps original stories, plot directions, etc. I'm proud of a few episodes I've basically written on my own. And Ghost writers are just people normal writers hire to help them finish up there on going story or show usually. They don't mention us because they don't want peeps knowing they have lots of help after there first book, or first season of a TV show, or whatever gets big.

Users who are viewing this thread