Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 79 - What is it, Senpai?

Y'all remember this?
qLoI7NF.jpg

UEYAxTy.jpg

Supporter
"This isn't like you..."
Dang, that's an advanced go-big or go-home move. You better have a very very good understanding of what they need to hear and are able to accept to challenge that move. Conversational "all-in".

Nagatoro's funk and depression over Judo is actually a common occurrence in sports. I empathize quite heavily with her on this regard, it's happened to me as well. Appreciate the author for actually engaging in such a storyline.

Hopefully Nagatoro can overcome the hump and enjoy Judo again.

Dude was too cuck to write his own series so he's tryna ape off teppuu now. Well jokes on him, teppuu sucks.

Dex-chan lover
She's been do- I mean, making fun of him so much, I honestly forgot Senpai is actually her senior. (Yes, I know what Senpai means). Let's see if he can dispense some relevant wisdom this time. (And/or acquire enlightment the way it seems Gamo has).

Dex-chan lover
If nagatoro is becoming a sports manga, does that mean Komi can become psychological and rent a girlfriend can become an isekai?

Honestly, I respect a person who constantly loses but never gives up much, much more than a person who always wins but becomes weak-willed when they lose.
Also, half of this comment section is a cesspool. Got people being sexist, people fighting over ten year old lingos as if they're gonna die cause some dude used X lingo in a cringe way, people calling x and y cucks, people just being an asshole overall, people projecting, etcetc.

The olympic team candidate is a shonen protagonist. They started weak but got better and better until winning with a smile on their face.

Dex-chan lover
@Visa Dang, with the context, you can really see why she was so pissed about him dismissing judo like that.

Users who are viewing this thread