Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 79 - What is it, Senpai?

Now paisen is telling (or at least implying to) her to not be a wimp. How the tables have turned.

I kind of hope it goes something like Senpai telling her that her attitude is "gross" and just walks away, leaving her to get all fired up. Too out of character for him maybe.

this author really needs to stop using "normalf**" , its mad immature even for a blatant self insert bait series

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro vs that one girl ready be like
3vfsTEy.jpg

FeMC kinda acting like a bitch in the last panel (my female version of asshole), her rival worked so hard to be better to the point of being a olympic candidate, yet the FeMC getting upset over one loss even with many wins.

Pretty pathetic imo, even our boy MC is trying to pep talk her but she gets offended easily, looks like a egotistical superior-complex to me.

@goodlort the term the author is likely using is Riajuu which more or less is just slang for "someone with a fulfilling real life" in terms of social life/school/etc. The translators are the ones choosing to use that as the translation for that word

Dex-chan lover
99% of authors don't use that word @goodlort. It's most decidedly a translator thing, so definitely blame them instead!

Let's hope ther won't be clichéd motivated speech for win no juutsu BS in next chapter.

Fnl

How did yall remembered her from ch 58 ? I totally thought this was a brand new character

@goodlort Triggered much?? You should calm down child. A) it's a translation so if anything blame the translators. B) It's just a comic, don't get excited by some drawing. It only shows how immature you are.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love Yoshi saying "All worldly desires are impermanent." on page 11. That's around 3 times more syllables than what she usually says (well, when translated to English).

Dex-chan lover
I know, I was there when he did the translation threads at /a/.
It should be translated as "normie".

Users who are viewing this thread