Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 79 - What is it, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
You really going to leave us on that cliff hanger... that's low. And as much as I want Nagatoro to win with the "power of love", it would be interesting to see her lose but put up a good fight.

@Reqqles I agree. Senpai is being driven into being more successful and a bit more outgoing by her, who is naturally talented. Nagatoro isn't accepting her failings, so he will encourage her to try, fail and then deal with it.

I just love Yoshi's braindead facial expressions. 🤣

I guess the fight ends in a draw and Orihara retreats, or Orihara gives up mid battle, making Nagatoro win the tournament. So Nagatoro's fighting spirit lits back up again. Something bringing back her fighting spirit will surely happen during the fight.

@Nikosgarofola What are you talking about? Women's? Mary Sue? Stop parroting words that you don't know the meaning of. Wokeness, is pretty much nonexistent. The simple fact that the word "normalfag" is used here proves that. You have more people being offended by that than anything else. Mary Sue, a Mary Sue always wins, even when they don't deserve it. Nagatoro lost to someone who worked harder than her and she gave up rather than apply herself. The direct opposite of a Mary Sue. Edgy kids, I swear.

"Normalfag" is undeniably cringe. Defending its use is also cringe. Bottom line.

Also, senpai becoming her hype-man is great.

The scanlators really can't just use the word normie? You know, the term that people would actually use?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Nagatoro what a loser. Orihara the real chad, relentlessly trained and worked her ass off to beat Nagatoro who used her as punching bag.

Perseverance and hard work prevails!
Honestly, I couldn’t agree with this sentiment more. The other chick literally loses to her hundreds of times then this chick loses once and just quits? That is some first rate loser behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread