Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Senpai is a quiet pervert

Dex-chan lover
Haha, they got chased out because they felt like a third wheel.

This manga has become great tbh. Back to back to back great and funny chapters.

Aggregator gang
@shadowgrail
It was worse than that - you can see it by the moment in which it starts to sting for her. The idea that he's just embarrassed and not actually turned on by what she does - that he might not be finding her attractive but is just shy due to virginity.
The whole chapter is Nagatoro becoming increasingly worried her friend might be right, until he goes and puts one right behind himself for her.

Aggregator gang
@shadowgrail While Nagatoro being worried over not knowing Senpai like she thought she did is sort of implied. Her nervousness is more based on both her wanting to win the bet (due to her competitive nature) and mostly her wanting to make sure Senpai is not a herbivore.

Nagatoro has shown attraction to Senpai multiple times, more evident when the way she acts around Senpai is compared to how she acts around other guys. Put yourself in her shoes; if someone you like was showing signs that he/she was not into dating, period, wouldn't you be somewhat nervous at the prospect of your crush never being interested in you.

Plus, she never says anything along the lines of "Trust me. I know Senpai very well." Also, when Nagatoro finds the ero-manga, she doesn't say "I knew you were a pervert all along, Senpai." She just proclaims that Senpai is a gross pervert repeatedly with a nervous grin on her face. Possibly Nagatoro masking her relief that Senpai is not a herbivore.

You're more than free to your interpretation of the chapter, I just wanted to explain my interpretation.

@Variousletters Took the words right out of my mouth.

Dex-chan lover
she didnt have to defend him at all

and he didnt have to give her the ecchi manga at all

its called development folks, sure its not day / chapter 1 jump to sex but it's clearly some development from what they used to be like at the start.

fook it dude I give it 50 chapters before they start fucking (by holding hands)

Fed-Kun's army
its like the younger sibling who got too big headed after you let them won a game (this come after you beat them several time and now unless you do that they're gonna cry) xD

"Boys can't fight their sexual desires. They are such sad creatures."
"He doesn't look like he has any libido. He's a herbivore"

You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread