Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - You're just not honest, Senpai~♡

Dex-chan lover
Kinda get where she comes from, but isn't it just nice to draw what you enjoy as opposed to just seek "Art".

It's kinda cheap that Prez uses her body in order to win but since it's the Art Club and the fact that Prez is a beauty and is a walking weapon (I mean her body) it's understandable

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k
It's a competition though, with high stakes at that too. There's a time and place for everything and "just for funsies" is not the time this time.

Double-page supporter
President: (I don't want him to lose to me so pathetically.)
maybe?

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha Fair enough. I'll still hold onto my point of view since I am pretty sure this won't go down that serious route.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how Paisen talks back to the girls, real growth right there, at first they were all just walking over him but now hes getting his game together (Remember the beginnning when she made him cry, so nostalgic)

Dex-chan lover
@exxp
Probably a closet exhibitionist looking to create a “successor” to her school-accepted fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, at the end of last chapter i thought Nagatoro was gonna totally snap, but not only she didnt, the other friends also joined to bully her xDDD
And the Prez using a nude again to win. Yeah yeah, she is dense and she sees it only as art and doesnt get what everyone else is seeing it as, whatever. Just look at her curving her back to accentuate her "might", if she bends it a little more she is gonna break it LOL 🤣

@Rin2k: Its an "art" contest, not an "i-draw-what-i-enjoy" constest.

Dex-chan lover
This time is Nagatoro at fault; not only he stood for her when her friends were talking about bodies, but he decided to “aim for something” and at the same time “protect her”, even in his way.
And instead? She snaps.

Big nope.

Dex-chan lover
I've thought this before, but it really bares saying now, but doesn't anyone else find it really strange that the school is perfectly fine with the Prez, a minor, basically showing her naked selfies off to randos under the guise of an artistic display? And not just once, but seemingly twice? Even if the school was somehow okay with that, some parent would pitch a fit, it'd come to media attention, and that school would be coming under one hell of an investigation. Granted, it's fiction, but it's stretching my suspension of disbelief to its limits.

Users who are viewing this thread