Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - You're just not honest, Senpai~♡

@TrueMemeLord finally someone who gets it lmao. This is supposed to be a romcom, and ain't no way some guy is gonna fall in love with someone who abuses him 24 hours 7 days a week

Double-page supporter
hmm I just get a feeling this bitch did it on purpose. I mean just look, shes only wearing a towel. Had to be some plan.

The fuck is soz?

I thought this was /a/ nonymous scans

Not /v/ebbitshit scans.

Guess you guys are going for a rebranding? Go all the way, just use kek next time.

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe. Nagatoro getting complimented by her boy sticking up for her :)

Fed-Kun's army
So does this mean that the Prez is in love with herself, or is she in love with being seen nude?

Contributor
Nagatoro telling him he should just ask the prez for his painting...

Imagine how disappointed Nagatoro was when she thought he really did that and threw her away .

Dex-chan lover
Ei the prez is definitely living in a different astral plane.

Cmon senpai why are you waiting for someone to tell you to go after her you really need to man up even now .... also missing a chance to put Nagatoros tight little body in a china dress ? Absolutely unforgivable.

Well at least you took away her doubts about her body.

I membered a manga about a guy that convinces a gyaru to be his model for art but i swear this had had more tension on that with Nagatoro wanting to be drawn then that whole manga did, sketch-senpai or something ?

Aggregator gang
Took Prez about ten seconds tops to work out the deal between these two. Then again they're pretty obvious.😗

Supporter
The Art Club president seems like an eccentric exhibitionist with a narcissistic streak, who, because of her appearance, probably gets her way 95+% of the time. Though I can't fault her reasoning for being upset with what MC did with the art room, a competition to keep it open seems weird. I kinda think she's really not that talented as an artist. Once again, she's choosing a rather easy route for her art showing, knowing that it's guaranteed to garner attention for a high ranking. However, her proclamation of Love for art doesn't really mesh well when combined with drawing oneself. She critiques the MC for drawing something so boring, and yet, she is going to draw just herself, again? Maybe there's something missing in the translation, but she's an odd duck, to me.

I believe that this chapter should have been stretched into two chapters, to give more backstory for the prez and her motivations.

I guess the President wasnt totally wrong but as she is now... She just seems like some pretentious jerk jumping to conclusions... That scene where she was trying to give advice about "love" could have had no dialogue. So long as Nagatoro still walks in on them like that, she would still say to go after her, and the plot is still heading in the same direction.

Fed-Kun's army
@DevLogger Not that talented as an artist? Did you ignore the parts that said she won awards and the like?

@aleden You see "Soz" and other slang like that when you read stories with Gyaru in them... Gyaru-go and all...

Users who are viewing this thread