Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - You're inviting me, Senpai!?

Dex-chan lover
@noobkobra
I mean, if fish eggs are edible, wouldn’t fish semen (sacs) be edible? They even have ways to cook up fish entrails and stuff.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
So she was anticipating the ejaculation, then?

The implications of this chapter are kind of insane. So she was like, yeah I'll help him ejaculate at the zoo? Seems pretty over the top for a mostly tongue and cheek series.

tbh how could you compete against someone this alpha. Chadpai has the biggest big-dick-aura I have ever seen.

Contributor
Fun chapter, but I think it was a mistake to leave the pun as "ejaculation," even if it is correct. Most English speaking people are going to assume it's a reference to sex, and consequently, that Nagatoro is anticipating it.

The implications of this chapter are kind of insane. So she was like, yeah I'll help him ejaculate at the zoo? Seems pretty over the top for a mostly tongue and cheek series.
[Sorry for double post]
Thanks for the clarification, just a lack of cultural/culinary knowledge on my part.

@xeir Their is a sushi that has fish ejaculate on top. She was thinking that he was going to treat her to high-quality dinner and instead he's getting her to do club activities on the date.

Dex-chan lover
So author is implying that busty president sempai goes streaking nude into the forest from time to time?

Also, kouhai is getting more and more horny as the chapters go on; getting excited over the possibility of a one-night stand after a zoo date.

Can someone explain the pun because I'm way confused what the intended meaning was.

Was it meant to be a dirty play on words or something? She obviously went there for wholesome date plans more suprising thing is she really thought he wasnt serious about sketching and what's the leg kick for.

Dex-chan lover
写生 and 射精
Sh6BIN7.png

Also, I think Noodletoro was just confused at first as to why they're talking about ejaculation (the milt was just a reference to the previous chapter to show continuity) then forgot about it because of her interest in animals and the possible date with him, until she realized her mistake later on.

Double-page supporter
She's already considering him her boyfriend with those web articles lol

Users who are viewing this thread