Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 64.5 - Nagatoro-san x Tejina Senpai Crossover

Fed-Kun's army
Anime? Each chapter is like 1 minute long... and the plot is so weak

@BOTMAN Support the cute girl anime of the season, because it is better than the other cute girl anime that would fill that role.

First rental girlfriend x senryuu girl..
And then Arte x Bakarina...
And now this Nagatoro x Magical senpai...
The question is: which anime will be crossover??

People arguing about how there's little plot and it's short so how can it be an anime...I guess they've never heard of the 4 minute shorts like Himegoto? I dunno if this will be that format but it's better suited for it. Maybe the ~12 minute duration like Aho-Girl.

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN There are plenty of manga with short chapters that get animated. That manga with the pink haired psychic highschooler were like 4 pages each

@Liquidxlax
I mean - the pink guy got a lot of episodes (I literally finished watching 2 seasons today). Much much more than Nagatoro would possibly have

Dex-chan lover
Well, they DID manage to escape using the birds, but...

Dex-chan lover
I almost forgot that other senpai existed. 😢
If only I could understand Japanese I would have read all the raws

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, Tejina-Senpai also had a crossover with Kaguya-sama, and Kaguya-sama had another crossover with Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet. Let's do it!

Dex-chan lover
Gosh! I nearly forgot why I stopped reading Tejina long ago. Her thirst for magic stuff annoyed me to no end lol.

Dex-chan lover
@michaeltan02 i got the sense when i first read Nagatoro that he had absolutely no friends. He saw everyone as dark faceless figures. Natagoro is the very first person who's face is noticed by Senpai. After that, he starts seeing more and more people with faces in the series. To me, that implied he was completely socially isolated until he met Nagatoro and she broke him out of his shell. If this is the case, it shows that the MC has been growing and progressing at a pretty good rate. He is just started so far behind then most MCs.

example here:
x2.png

9.png

Users who are viewing this thread