Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - Then I'll give you one too, Senpai...

Group Leader
The girl having sex in the nurse office is nagatoro friend isn't it?
Apart from striking resemblance on the hairstyle, she's also known for being a men eater.

It's either a background detail on I'm just overthinking.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So the super strict sensei didn't notice, couples running down the hallway, people not leaving the school when they're supposed to, and people literally fucking in the school. He sure is a blind bat.

Didn't expect to see Sakura actually doing it with someone. Guess this is going the realistic? way.
At this point, I want either more progress or the manga to end. Been going on for a long time now.

I love Gamo. She just casually manipulates Senpai and Nagatoro into spending time together. Best wingman alongside Prez. It's so heartwarming how supportive she is of them and trying to get them together considering how downright nasty she was to Senpai in the beginning.

When we were told Sakura goes through boyfriends weekly and is essentially a mega thot I thought it was an exaggerated joke. Turns out it wasn't. Big yikes.

So, a strict teacher doesn't notice students walking around naked, running through the hallways, fucking in the infirmary, and a whole group of students on the roof? Seems legit.

Heh. Same gift. These two really are made for each other. Too bad it feels like Nanashi is really gonna milk this into the hundreds. There are only so many situations he can put them in. It needs to progress into something deeper at some point.

Dex-chan lover
x7.jpg

This is the same scarf senpai gave to Nagatoro in the doujins.
The only difference is that in the doujins they're actually dating and that Nagatoro's present was more... "unique"....

Users who are viewing this thread