Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Sadistic lolis. I don't get whoever likes this genre. Being bullied by little girls. How weak.

@phil777
Phil my boy, are you saying that she bullies him because she likes bullying? Or is she doing the lovable bullying because she likes him?
Something tells me you know the answer to that?

Also Phil, c'mon a little femdom is always nice. Are you man enough for it tho?

Dex-chan lover
@Emperor_Late I don't like femdom when it comes from small girls. -_- I like grown-ass women. This is just an underage girl trying to be a tease and craving for attention/affection.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the fact that he is starting to tip the balance of status-quo. There are other characters in other animes that never change or learn, and it gets tedious and frustrating.

@phil777
And who is at the other end of the affection? I'll give you a hint that its not an old man

Just enjoy the fluff. it's obvious that the affection is mutual

It was nice in the beginning but now nagatoro is just getting annoying with the same blush/embarrassed cliche ending for every chapter.

Maybe actually have some conflict or at least chapters that aren't copy pasted plot wise from every romcom in existence zzzz

Dex-chan lover
@Phil777 Nagatoro doesn't even have that bigger age difference with senpai.
Like seriously, she is small for her age but obviously not enough to be call a loli??? She is just a teenager? I can't understand why you will call her a loli???

Stuff like this is why I really like this manga. The MC has bad anxiety, feels like an outsider, but being around Nagatoro hasn't really changed him much. He's still the same person, but steadily improving. He doesn't like to acknowledge that he's actually friends with that group of four, but they obviously consider him a friend. It feels more realistic even though he's the subject of their teasing.

Fed-Kun's army
While I'm not sure which one follows the raws more closely, /a/ scans looks a lot better than Fanged. They use better font choices and some other little details many readers don't pick up.

Also one big deciding factor for me was the continuity in the
Festival chapter
:

Fanged Scans version:
unknown.png

unknown.png
VS
/a/ version:
unknown.png

unknown.png

Well both are fine in quality and the average readers likely won't notice much. I'm just picky with what I read~

Aggregator gang
@mismarca: Not sure about the return of girl #3, but so far no. Nagatoro is the only one who wants him and seems fairly possessive of him. The other two just like teasing him and have even helped set up a date between them (the festival chapters). He has one admirer and two "friends" near as we can tell. Whether this will change or not is anyone's guess, but seeing as there's no harem tag, I think it's a safe bet he just has aggressive female friends, not pursuers.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Worth reading even if its just for the noodly appendages.

I've noticed the twintails girls just repeats what people around her say and she seems really uncomfortable most the time. I wonder whats her deal?

Users who are viewing this thread