Ijousha no Ai

@tonicwalter quite a lot of descriptions on Mangadex are sadly uninformative. Either they are trying too hard to be funny, deep or in other ways "cute" for lack of a better word.

@cyphexada ok, what age do you think the boy was???
You believe everyone can be a hero and defeat the evil.
He is just a high school boy. He was being a threatened and of course he would care more about the photos than anything.
Have you seen the state that girl is now??? She is traumatized.
If those photos had been released she would definitely committed suicide. And I think seeing how smart and crazy that girl is she has a copy of the videos somewhere ready to be realised whenever she wants. So I don't blame the boy for crying. I don't think you could have done better in that situation.

So I basically just had to ignore that chapter because I couldn't read the chicken scratch text.

@leti456 Are you serious? We talking about a 15-year-old guy he's not a fucking kindergartner he can make decisions like that or u saying that this murderer girl who is the same age as him can be smart enough to do all that shit, and the boy can't? Why? That just ridiculous.
I already wrote about the photo thing, just get rid of her phone and it's gonna be fine.

This manga is absolutely trash. Seriously. Don't waste your time. It is absolute idiocy incarnate. The number of logical long jumps it takes just to accept the story at face value would fill an olympics record book. The only character whose actions make any sense in the story is the psychopath, in that her actions are all consistently fucking insane. Do not read, save yourself hours of your life. You won't miss anything.

This manga has been translating for 11 months and has 36 chapters out, stop reading it if you don't like it. It's not that hard. It's nearly half way translated, if you don't like it now it wont get any better.

@cyphexada exactly you yourself have called the girl smart. Think about it a little, do you think she didn't do a copy of those photos at that time? Maybe if he had broken her phone she would have killed them. She could email that photos to herself. And that's already a backup copy.

Group Leader
aaaaah new chapter when, I'm having wds from my favorite yandere waifu

Extreme yandere mixed with gou-dere ? That’s what the synopsis sounds like. An “if I can’t have you then nobody will” taken to the murder/torture extreme.

Dex-chan lover
wow I just checked the raws and its at chapter 74 LMAO theres 40 more chapters till caught up haha

This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen. Any sane person would have just stabbed this bitch regardless of what threats she made.

Double-page supporter
MC won't be sad at all when she (crazy girl) dies, right?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!

Users who are viewing this thread