Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita

@atom6022
ye that one sucked so much the simping was through the roof it wasn't just like "my lady" but more like"my goddess "
the simp discarded everything for her for the most pity reason even though she was gonna get just a light punishment since the victim was more wrong than her

hmmmmmmm so this is a weird one from what is said in the web novel. I won't spoil it too much but look up the definition of chad and there is a picture of this guy. like everybody wants him but he says no like a badass so the score is 8/10

I’m pretty certain the title is: I reincarnated as a handsome guy, but I couldn't cheat.

Look good but the title is that really the right title?...hope there a translated novel.

Power Uploader
Can someone tell me what type of ability does MC have? Whats unique about him? Talentless and no good MCs are worser than generic overpowered MCs. I don't know what the authors think when they're like "There are too many isekai with OP MC. Oh I know! I know what I have to do to make a different and better isekai!! Just make a shit and useless MC, absolutely original!!"

@Arin-san I remember reading a comment somewhere that he doesn’t have any cheat abilities because
he’s actually a side character (or maybe a capture target) who’s been reincarnated in an Otome game. There are multiple reincarnators and they all have different roles in the “game.” Notice that the cover has two girls (with one looking like a villain) and four guys.

yes not a copy something new I dont care if its gonna be bad af or something gonna read it anyway

get fucking nae nae'd

gets rejected, dies a painful death, then gets reincarnated as a noob

Users who are viewing this thread