I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
Low key nice touch how instead of taking a test and being op her dad keeps her from taking the test so she can live a normal life

Lmao randos in the comments calling the parents bad for not letting her take a test that could impact her freedom... they’re not keeping her from developing her interest, just from making it public.

she finally showed her true colors, she's a typical boring and dense heroine. time to drop

Dex-chan lover
It's been two months and the raw already 6 chapter out. If you say to me "If you say that, then read the raw!", I'm sorry to say but there's a rule in the official raw that if the manga already hit the chapter quotes, then all chapter will be gone with the exception of chapter 1 and 2 still lingering for introductions and new chapter will be introduced.

"Then why you don't buy it huh?" I don't have a fukking money! You think I got to mangadex for what?

Anyway, for translator, please take this project back please. I really want to see the chapter 4 and 5. The new one in RAW is 6.

Someone really complaining that the people doing this for free arent caught up ? Anyhow I really like the FL and look forward to more. Ty for the chapters c:

Yeah, I'll drop this shit as hard as I can. The premise sounded interesting, but the execution so far is trash.

Users who are viewing this thread