I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

FINALLY!!!! A fl who has power and actually wants to address the rampant inequality in the new world she's in. normally they just get fed cakes by the prince and are just like "oh slavery exists??? too bad so sad I guess! I'll end it if I have time after tea."

Dex-chan lover
The heroine is 5 years older than the MC, so in the game she enters the academy 5 years before the villainess? Not that I've actually played any otome games, but giving the main character 5 years to build up relationships with the targets without the interference of the girl who's supposed to be the main villainess seems weird.
It's sorta close to a antagonist you would actually see in a shoujo story (villainesses aren't really a thing in actual otome games lol.)

Picture this: MC meets ML, who seems extremely single, they go through some stuff and then just when you think things are going great, ta-da, look who just waltzed in and started hanging all over ML? Why, it's his childhood friend who he thinks of as a little sister! They grew up together and are super close, it's just that she got sick, or moved away, or is a few years younger than MC and ML so she's only showing up now! She definitely isn't secretly in love with ML and super pissed he has a girlfriend now (yes she is.)

Problem is I feel like that type of character is usually only a year or two younger than MC. 5 years is too much.

Dex-chan lover
ALIE WILL BE A VILLAINESS ALL RIGHT
Will will die for her, or should I say be murdered.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!!!! A fl who has power and actually wants to address the rampant inequality in the new world she's in. normally they just get fed cakes by the prince and are just like "oh slavery exists??? too bad so sad I guess! I'll end it if I have time after tea."
Heroine train of thought.

Other lines:

"you are good as you are"
"let us be friends and I will save you"
"POWER OF FRIENDSHIP"

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I'm getting the feeling she doesn't really know what the term "villainess" means...

Users who are viewing this thread