I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Opps... it seems the FBI need to target the prince...

@A1B1 Except Bertia is actually dumb (over all) with moments of intelligence. On the other hand, this girl is actually intelligent with moments of being dumb. It's like they are the opposite. And both are bad at being villainesses.

Dex-chan lover
@Choto Well, if you add 10 years to both it doesn't look so crazy, but I hate the forced pair romance like always. They never let these things develop in a normal way.

Dex-chan lover
f4f.jpg

sir tis illegal WEE WOO WEE WOO step away from the child

Thank you for the updates UwU!

ah yes, ye old “let’s kiss so you can take your medicine properly” trope.

Okay but fr tho how old are the two MCs? Cause that end panel rlly be looking like an adult and a child ummm...

EDIT: SHE’S 9? SIR, THAT IS ILLEGAL—

Why would they let a prince to take care of her, doesn't her household have a maid?

Again, just like the other said: forcing a pair to become "love interest".

Lmao yall are saying hes a lolicon when theyre both clearly not adults, and hes only 3 years older than her. Alright seems like nowadays if someones 2 years older then theyre already pedos.
For godness sake he only brought her to her room along with her bro, and gave her the med.

Users who are viewing this thread