I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I'm both surprised and dissappointed that none of the characters even thought about a possible involvement of miss good two shoes in Alicia's kidnapping. The time of her arrival, her act to only stop Alicia while letting the thug move freely and her berating Alicia, the vicitim, in trying to defend herself all but screamed at me that brainless girl is in cahoots with the thugs and wanted Alicia's death. Despite whatever she claimed afterwards.
But alas, the author didn't want it to be this way. Instead we get an actually hollow headed dumbass that, even after learning of Alicia's kidnapping, didn't think twice about who it was that Alicia was about to attack in self-defence.
Did she temporary blind or somthing?
s1yfg41pgnamb7FBaZnV2-o.jpg

s1yfg41pyzuY6TCv3Sxxs-o.jpg
That would've been the perfect opportunity for Duke to firmly go towards her, with an increasing voice say "an UNARMED man!?" all while shoving his arm, which still has the blade stuck in it, into her face.

Dex-chan lover
Liz changes her arguments on a dime,if she truly believed that lethal force isnt warranted because neither alicia or jill died in hindsight then alicia didnt do anything wrong in her own words since the thug isnt dead, I thought liz was an idealist but apparently ideals can change as long as it means alicia is in the wrong

Dex-chan lover
I'm both surprised and dissappointed that none of the characters even thought about a possible involvement of miss good two shoes in Alicia's kidnapping. The time of her arrival, her act to only stop Alicia while letting the thug move freely and her berating Alicia, the vicitim, in trying to defend herself all but screamed at me that brainless girl is in cahoots with the thugs and wanted Alicia's death. Despite whatever she claimed afterwards.
But alas, the author didn't want it to be this way. Instead we get an actually hollow headed dumbass that, even after learning of Alicia's kidnapping, didn't think twice about who it was that Alicia was about to attack in self-defence.

That would've been the perfect opportunity for Duke to firmly go towards her, with an increasing voice say "an UNARMED man!?" all while shoving his arm, which still has the blade stuck in it, into her face.
because no one has reason to doubt her sincerity we as readers do as the evil saintess is a trope and has been for years but on the surface Liz is an idiot but a well meaning one.

My question: Is Liz another reincarnator who loves the Saintess as much as our Villianess loves the villianess or is this a written world becoming real situation where Written text conflicts with how people would act in certain situations (having reality shoved in her face repeatedly in a story where the heroines ideals are always correct as an example)

There is other possibilities but those are the most interesting to me storywise. The first one means she can be reasoned with and talked to or she can turn petty and rage theres also a chance if the other reincarnator believes the saintess should always be right shes using her magic to make it so everyone agrees with her (after all thats how the story goes)

The second means your dealing with a character in a book/novel who is not meant to have any real substance who suddenly obtained it as the world expands beyond the scope of a simple novel what was once a shallow character intentionally so has been given the ability to become a person but is stuck thinking how the story used to go.

Either way thanks for the translations sad we have to wait for December hopefully someone picks it up but if not see you then

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is disappointing. I was hoping the saint would have some semblance of character but she's way too far removed from being a human. Makes me worry about whatever supporting cast showing up that they might be equally uninteresting (which so far seems to be the case). Hopefully the saint is a deity or the goddess herself disguised as a human, setting up trials for the real saint. Idk how else to pull this off

Dex-chan lover
On page 4 Liz says "Alicia, you were trying to kill someone!". Given how she yelled "Albert!" the panel before and given the situation I think the correct line should be "Alicia tried to kill someone!".
It would make more sense given that Liz is talking to Albert and not Alicia in this scene and would fit better with the reaction in the next panel.

Damn, the heroine is stupid. She really tried to make everything about herself there... Really need to learn to read the room.
Since she knows the game shouldn't she know the best griding way to level up?? It shouldn't be much a problem, barely an inconvenience. In fact I am surprised she is not max level yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm 100% sure Liz is not a reincarnator and is just bathing in her "main heroine privilege", if you will. It's hard to develop critical thinking when everything naturally goes your way, when everyone agrees with you and adores you.

But one thing is true: even if she was unsure of the situation, she could've cast the paralysis spell on BOTH parties, not just on Alicia. And that's shady as heck.

Dex-chan lover
Well that escalated quickly. The heroine is more than she appears. Kind of a plothole anyone would dare kidnap and rough up someone of Alicia's standing. Even foreign dignitaries would have a hard time getting away with that, so random thugs shouldn't even think of it unless convinced by someone with supernatural levels of persuasion. They of course dismiss the glaring redflags so the story can progress, but this saint literally restrained an injured woman so a man could stab her. No amount of crocodile tears is going to make her look morally superior if you point that out.

Dex-chan lover
“…trying to kill an unarmed man with an axe” you saw him take a knife out right? Also its not like she was pressing the blade to his heart she could’ve been just trying to wound him, or attempting to keep him in check until someone else arrives. Honestly I want what Liz is on my depression might improve.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fudge, this "saint" truly is dum dum. She has eyes yet she cannot see a damn thing that is infront of her. MC runs out bloodied and hurt trying to end a sorry life and miss "stain" stops her from protecting herself?? I say she is way dumber than a harem protagonist lol XD

Users who are viewing this thread