Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
The saintess has no common sense...oh boy if she gets her way the kingdom might be doomed under pure idealism and no logic.

Dex-chan lover
We are really grateful for your update, thank you and fuck the saint!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I’m suprised at how much the Saint wound me up, I take it back fuck that bitch. I want her suplexed into the sun.

Dex-chan lover
On page 4 Liz says "Alicia, you were trying to kill someone!". Given how she yelled "Albert!" the panel before and given the situation I think the correct line should be "Alicia tried to kill someone!".
It would make more sense given that Liz is talking to Albert and not Alicia in this scene and would fit better with the reaction in the next panel.

Yup, it's a pretty easy tell something got MTL'd when there's pronoun where there wasn't supposed to be (there's a few more mistakes in the chapter I recognize but meh too lazy to list them all)

the way one of her brothers is a part of the delulu is heartbreaking

Two actually

The eldest (Albert) and one of the twins (Alan)

Group Leader
Whoa wtf is with the king though. Rather than saving two people in mortal danger posed by very real threats, he was like "hey I know, this would be a great opportunity to see what the saint is made of!"?!?! Like, make some (real-seeming but actually) fake scenario where no one gets hurt but Liz thinks there's real danger if you want to train her. Wtf is with this half-assed attempt at training the saint. Also, why did they get some random (very powerful, yes, but random) 13 yo girl to be on a super secret mission to train the saintess in the first place??? Do they not have tons of qualified adults who can do that? I know they wanted someone to work within the school system but idk seems really half-assed to me too.

Also, as an aside, I cannot get over the fact that the prince's name is literally Duke. I feel like I only ever hear dogs called that, but that aside, it's just funny for them to call him "Prince Duke." Though, granted, many princes are also dukes since they hold many titles.

Group Leader
.....rage bait chapter blerghergh!!!! But yea, way too early in the day to be upset.
agreed, and I feel like way too many of these isekai/villainess manga are just rage-baity. It drives me a little nuts because sometimes I wish there were a little more nuance and depth of character. At least this is an interesting spin on the obnoxious ogFL trope

Dex-chan lover
Dude, what kind of hit do you have to get to knock out a wisdom tooth? Also, she had hers grow in at 13??? I thought I got mine early at 16 and they weren't all the way developed when I got them out.

As for the "heroine" she went from "foolishly idyllic" to "Hopelessly ignorant" here. I've lost almost all hope that the MC can reform her at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, what kind of hit do you have to get to knock out a wisdom tooth? Also, she had hers grow in at 13??? I thought I got mine early at 16 and they weren't all the way developed when I got them out.

As for the "heroine" she went from "foolishly idyllic" to "Hopelessly ignorant" here. I've lost almost all hope that the MC can reform her at this point.
My guess is that it's just a really really bad translation for milk tooth

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck.
A girl from one of the "5 great families" and a fucking crown prince almost died due to her and she's like "YOU TRIED TO MURDER INNOCENT MAN".
She knew that FeMC got kidnapped, she saw both of them bloodied (and the little guy had a broken leg), it even seems like she knew where they were kept and still used her magic to stop FeMC and thus almost killing her (which also seemed deliberate). Goddamn, I know that this is fantasy world but people got executed for less.
Also kek at the prince, fucking 18yrs old sleeping half-naked next to 13yrs old kid. I liked how the brother was like "I know it would be great if you were to become her husband but come on" and even the servant guy knew his place. Especially since the prince and the older brother knew that he still was affected by the whole ordeal and his words were quite emotional. All in all, I didn't expect to like this series as much as I did. It's actually a good twist on the villianess trope.
But fuck me, I can't stop laughing each time they say "Prince Duke". Pure comedy!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really dislike all the relationship in this story.

Also, am I the only one who cringe about the prince being 18 years old and Alicia 13 years old. urgh :shamihuh:
This is one of the most repeated criticisms among readers of the Light novel. It is clear that the author did not think it through and tries to fix the age difference with cheap tricks.

The relationship between the protagonists feel very forced even afwul.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa wtf is with the king though. Rather than saving two people in mortal danger posed by very real threats, he was like "hey I know, this would be a great opportunity to see what the saint is made of!"?!?! Like, make some (real-seeming but actually) fake scenario where no one gets hurt but Liz thinks there's real danger if you want to train her. Wtf is with this half-assed attempt at training the saint. Also, why did they get some random (very powerful, yes, but random) 13 yo girl to be on a super secret mission to train the saintess in the first place??? Do they not have tons of qualified adults who can do that? I know they wanted someone to work within the school system but idk seems really half-assed to me too.

Also, as an aside, I cannot get over the fact that the prince's name is literally Duke. I feel like I only ever hear dogs called that, but that aside, it's just funny for them to call him "Prince Duke." Though, granted, many princes are also dukes since they hold many titles.
She is a genius, quite critic and too logical... so she is also dangeours for the current administration.

The poor economic/social conditions, which this nation is going through despite having a large number of powerful magicians, have already been showed..furthermore The saint is one of the pillars of the nation's own existence, if the MC is killed in the training would not a big lost.

Only the Duke is presented as intelligent or worthy, but he probably inherited it from his unknown mother.

Users who are viewing this thread