Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Contributor
The poor economic/social conditions, which this nation is going through despite having a large number of powerful magicians, have already been showed.
If we look at how they educate their children (all the dogs following blindly the saint while waiving their tails while being 18 yo) that's normal if the society is collapsing. It's kinda funny how it's not logical all their decision.

I am the king and I will ask for no reason a 7 years old girl about their opinion on the kingdom... Come on the author is not very good at world building!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, these morals of the saintess kinda read like a mean-spirited parody of a pacifist in how they purely exist in theory
Kinda beyond naïveté
Oh, there are people with that kind of logic all over the world, just usually about different topics and they usually are more vague with their wording to seem more reasonable.
Most direct example is the neverending debate in the US about the 2nd amendment. Most of the emotional speeches after incidents usually boil down to "we should get rid of guns so this doesn't happen", completely ignoring the mental illness that caused the violence, or the fact they criminals would still have them from the black market, how they're also far more commonly used in self defense tool, etc... They don't speak as blatantly as this saintess, but their "solutions" are just as thoughtless as hers.

Group Leader
So I guess there will be another heroine exiled.
Guess so, and it make me so mad, to the author really. Is this suppose to be intended? Suddenly she's showing the "naiveness" of her ideal and hint she has some mind altering stuff. Why are they trying to push the "intended heroine" to the bad spectrum? Did they think creating shallow conflict would make the story better?

I guess it does create a buzz, based on the number of comments in the chapter's thread. But this buzz just show the terrible road this series might take, if things keep going like this.

Dex-chan lover
Guess so, and it make me so mad, to the author really. Is this suppose to be intended? Suddenly she's showing the "naiveness" of her ideal and hint she has some mind altering stuff. Why are they trying to push the "intended heroine" to the bad spectrum? Did they think creating shallow conflict would make the story better?

I guess it does create a buzz, based on the number of comments in the chapter's thread. But this buzz just show the terrible road this series might take, if things keep going like this.
Author is probably like "good good, let the hate flow through you" :lul:

Dex-chan lover
okay at first i was like ether naive saint stuck on a pure good playthrough setting or secretly evil but now i know shes not stuck on pure good playthrough cause even pure good doesnt have that level of stupid

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck.
A girl from one of the "5 great families" and a fucking crown prince almost died due to her and she's like "YOU TRIED TO MURDER INNOCENT MAN".
She knew that FeMC got kidnapped, she saw both of them bloodied (and the little guy had a broken leg), it even seems like she knew where they were kept and still used her magic to stop FeMC and thus almost killing her (which also seemed deliberate). Goddamn, I know that this is fantasy world but people got executed for less.
Also kek at the prince, fucking 18yrs old sleeping half-naked next to 13yrs old kid. I liked how the brother was like "I know it would be great if you were to become her husband but come on" and even the servant guy knew his place. Especially since the prince and the older brother knew that he still was affected by the whole ordeal and his words were quite emotional. All in all, I didn't expect to like this series as much as I did. It's actually a good twist on the villianess trope.
But fuck me, I can't stop laughing each time they say "Prince Duke". Pure comedy!
ill give this manga a thumbs up for not showing if shes evil or not cause we never see her drop the innocent goody goody face closest we got was the shadow over the eyes but that might just be a hint of jealousy or a red heiring.
usually by now the writers dropped the oh shes totally a piece of shit (instead of the somewhat shitty in a only works in fairytales sorta way)

Dex-chan lover
I saw comments in the last chapter.
They said she unconsciously use Charm spell. So people around her are agreeable with her. Which explain her current behavior. Her world view was so divorced from reality because it was.
Are you okay with revealing what happens to her at the end? Does she learn her lesson or does she get punished in some way?

Dex-chan lover
Some of the names in this are pretty bad. Prince Duke? Is he a prince or a duke? Cather Liz? What the fuck kind of name is Cather? And why is the young boy named Jill?

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that it's just a really really bad translation for milk tooth
That would make a lot more sense... even though 13 is late to finish with milk teeth, it still makes more sense than a wisdom tooth.

Dex-chan lover
The only men with balls in this chapter are the duke, the shota, and the dad.

Double-page supporter
Are you okay with revealing what happens to her at the end? Does she learn her lesson or does she get punished in some way?
I don't know about the end, because the WN is still in progress, and I kinda stopped reading it like 2 years ago right about the point that is revealed. She isn't explicitly punished at that time because she didn't actually do anything malicious, and since she is a well meaning person finding out the truth was a lot of shock in itself.

It is important to note that that charm ability isn't something classified evil, it is in fact an inherent ability of a saintess, but that detail is kept top secret by the government (iirc the prince eventually finds out using his royal privileges). It is speculated by the characters that this signifies that the world itself values the well-being of one more than free will of ordinary people.

Dex-chan lover
Wow ~~ just WoW
s1yebs1xb6yuC6YMuYpc-o.jpg
"Darling, let me put you to a state where I can say that to you back. . ."

Dex-chan lover
B*tch, please, there's no justice in violence, true. But there's violence in Justice. Ever heard of deterrent effect? And how it could prevent future crimes? Sometimes Justice does need violence to be enacted. Stop being a moron. Also, ever heard of Justice enforcement? When the defendant has already gone too far in his/her crimes, you do need violence to enact and enforce the Justice.
There's also one other thing, moron, self defense.

Dex-chan lover
last chapter i gave her the benefit of the doubt, but now i'm really believing she's evil on purpose and not just stupid

Dex-chan lover
not doing a lot to convince me Liz isn't evil there

thank you for the tl!

Users who are viewing this thread