Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
"Violence is bad"

And yet, the only way to stop someone who is coming at you with a weapon is violence. Go figure.

Dex-chan lover
violence is bad but man what a freaking convenient world you live in where u choose to ignore the one trying to STAB HER fuck these people i dont care if they are some kind of brainwashed stuff

Dex-chan lover
"Is everyone brainwashed?"
I know who seems the most brainwashed here. Blindly blaiming someone else for your own actions.

Don't run with scissors.

I like Alicia's expression, trying to look like nothing is wrong, while being a bit sheepish over mistaking her own power.

Meh, cutting hair not once but twice.

She absolutely does not seem 19.

Wants to be more scary than Jane is crazy. Never change.

Going into bragging-about-Jill mode.

Now that's some grassroots information gathering.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I hope I never act so stupidly brainwashed as those students. Oh violence is bad so... why aren't you condemning the one who attacked two students instead of the one that stopped her?

Dex-chan lover
Assault and attempted murder on an upper crust on broad daylight are just brushed off….
What the hell? I hope we get a follow up that says the person is at least not with that institution anymore, or even more than that.

Like, even people who are unrelated would not be fine with someone who tried to stab others (and kinda plain crazy) anywhere near them, even moreso for an institution with kids of influential people. What are the parents even thinking? Their heirs just chugging along with a mentally unstable stabber and not a shred of concern it seems.

Or rather, author, what are you thinking here!!??

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice way to deal with it haha
Should have gotten another smack in besides the knee to stomach, but oh well.

Supporter
I wonder how many violent situations need to happen for someone to notice that Alicia is being… targeted in an indirect kind if weird way? And in all times they were blaming her for defending herself, wtf is with that logic?

Dex-chan lover
Cute hair style for our adorably cute Villainess
Ps Jane definitely a phyco

Dex-chan lover
Bros really wanna see someone get murdered instead of self defense because violence is bad. Then they'll blame the person killed for not defending themselves. 🤡

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread