I'll rate any song posted in this thread

Dex-chan lover
please understand I give these ratings not because I enjoy it, but because they are requested of me
I was referring to Luka's sadistic bastard, not you. :facepalm:
R.4dda8fbc25d4d21d2cc506a50515d722

Have you ever listened to a song and thought "wow this song is pretty good, but what if it's actually not and my music taste is just trash"? Fear no more, just post it in this thread and I will give you the brutally honest and objectively correct 0-10 rating for that song. I have a several-years-long track record on perfect musical taste and accurate song-rating in the staff chat (I cannot post proof because staff chat is classified, but it is confirmed to be true and any staff member will corroborate this).
Cyberpunk by ATEEZ

Dex-chan lover
please understand I give these ratings not because I enjoy it, but because they are requested of me
pw1l4.jpg

Post number two-five,
The sound of wallets draining
Followed by smashed phones.

Last edited:
Group Leader
ars-long track record on perfect musical taste and accurate song-rating in the staff chat (I cannot post proof because staff chat is class
the musical masterpiece titled "Ram Ranch" is a beautiful ballad about the struggle of a cowboy against the uncaring capitalist world he's been born into. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Double-page supporter
Have you ever listened to a song and thought "wow this song is pretty good, but what if it's actually not and my music taste is just trash"? Fear no more, just post it in this thread and I will give you the brutally honest and objectively correct 0-10 rating for that song. I have a several-years-long track record on perfect musical taste and accurate song-rating in the staff chat (I cannot post proof because staff chat is classified, but it is confirmed to be true and any staff member will corroborate this).
This looks interesting, might as well

Here's the Song on YouTube,
And Here's the Song on Spotify,
(Dunno if someone posted this before me ❁´◡`❁)

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
And my theme is Vocaloid songs for some reason
5.9/10 average limewire experience

7.1/10

I don't think a theme ever applied to my music tastes.
7.3/10

the musical masterpiece titled "Ram Ranch" is a beautiful ballad about the struggle of a cowboy against the uncaring capitalist world he's been born into. I would love to hear your thoughts.
2/10

This looks interesting, might as well
3.7/10

Dex-chan lover
Post twenty-seven,
I brought you some sea shanties
To put you at ease.
in-the-navy-homer-simpson.gif

Users who are viewing this thread