I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Ch. 24.1

Dex-chan lover
I also wonder why he is running away. he should be able to defeat both his idiotic former party members as well as the secret agent squad.
but maybe he just wants to make sure he does not endanger an innocent civilian.
yeah its explained in the previous chapter, he didn't want to involve any bystanders so he tried to lure the party away from the village

Dex-chan lover
yeah its explained in the previous chapter, he didn't want to involve any bystanders so he tried to lure the party away from the village
It's not really just that, it's more that he REALLY thinks he can't beat any of them, since he for some reason thinks he's the weakest person on earth, yet all that is even just remotely connected to undead is the weakest most normal thing to him, well for anything that isn't it's the opposite

Thank you for this aweasomness it shoulnd't be posible to be so awesome but you just do it... you are our hero! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
It's not really just that, it's more that he REALLY thinks he can't beat any of them, since he for some reason thinks he's the weakest person on earth, yet all that is even just remotely connected to undead is the weakest most normal thing to him, well for anything that isn't it's the opposite
he mentions that his former group got all his stats up with his artifact while he was getting the brunt of those curses, so he got so used to being weak that he lost his self steem and also doesn't know his new or actual strength is really high

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Great work as always! You helping us feed us for content 🙏

me waiting patiently and eagerly to see his ex-party getting whomped hard with my own bat

Users who are viewing this thread