I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

So she cast a spell on that idiotic prince to make his crazy in love with her and that wasn't all now she want to get the other prince too! What a cheap greedy witch😨😏😡😤

@MaNoChan it's not a spell it's narrative, if i understood it right, basically she've reinforced the stories rails meaning that things go as she want them because she knows the story.

our protagonist however try to make the story derail.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia The gears in her eyes make me think that following the game formula tries to create a specific outcome, so it's not ACTUALLY charm magic, per se. It has a similar effect, like a weak version of the game force from the one with the invincible twin drill haired villainess, but what troubles me most is that what pushed the demon king through to freedom was JEALOUS RAGE that is aimed at our girl.

Hopefully an angry tirade from best girl will convince him that she fucking hates the prince, but... well... how far behind the raws are we and just how much time is left before bad dragon ending?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, is the trope of the (also reincarnated) being a greedy egotistical god complex bitch that weird? The whole of otome games appeals to indulgent unreal fantasies. Someone who's a big fan of them and reincarnated as the heroine would be quick to think this entire world was made for her to indulge in her fantasies that she "oh so righteously deserves"

Dex-chan lover
@saifors Yeah, same thing with harems in isekais. I don't think I've seen a series where this happens tho. Only in otoge-focused series (I was reading the Mob one, and it's great). Would be a cool concept if they tackled the thing about otakus being weird and always dreaming about girl's virginities)

I think this is the first time where an otome game setting has tried to force events even if they have steered away from their original route. Kind of interesting plot point.

Boy, I am SO glad Claude got away from that charm magic/manipulation/hypnosis kind of thing.

Now Aileen just has to convince him that she indeed hates Cedric and doesn't actually love him.

For a moment, I thought Beezle (the Second Hand, I forgot his name, so sorry) was going to die, that she killed him... omg, thank god that didn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
If Claude overhears Aileen yelling at WhatsHisFace about how much better Claude is and that's how his jealousy disapates, without any confrontation..... My heart will be happy

Dex-chan lover
@beperov recently in Kuro No Shoukanshi there was a case of a villain like this who got a god complex due to being isekaied.
I think it's more prolific in Otoge isekais due to otome games being dating sims where not only the waifus and husbandos want to suck the players dick (or the female equivalent), even the game itself wants to.

Users who are viewing this thread