I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I love the direction authors are going with double "protags" Shit is amazing.

An Observation Record of my Fiancée - A Self-Proclaimed Villainess - also got the "characters trying to force events after it derailed" thing, but in that story they failed mostly because they're being (cute) idiots.

Dex-chan lover
I like the clearer implication that she was trying to make him follow the way the game went, and he broke the preprogrammed path.

So excited to see the rest :D

"To Be Continued In The April Issue"

Thank goodness the raws are up to at least 12 [given that I found Thai translations up to that point], or that'd be a dauntingly far away date. :p

Well, here's hoping Puni'll have time and inclination to pop out another one or two releases before they get tied up by RL again. ^.^

Power Uploader
I've read the WN and it's really short. Only 42 chapters.

Except an attempted rape by Cedric, the rest is quite fluffy

Dex-chan lover
And that my friends is the difference between someone who just memorizes the routes in visual novels, and someone who plays them and reads them and understands the character motivations. If you understand a character you can free them from their pre-programmed chains. That is why little miss otome otaku lost to aileen

Dex-chan lover
The dress was "eh", have seen better, but she did look beautiful in it.
Next chapter only in april? Now that is some waiting to be done T_T.

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon maybe? If you are referring to Legend of dragoon for ps2, I read the plot synopsis on wikipedia but nothing of the sort was mentioned.

@saifors ah, that incel was a special kind of fucked up.

@Wolfwhistler Lady Rose wants to be a Commoner deals with a villainess who tried to make their marriage/engagement work, but it fails in favor of the heroine anyway. Fate is practically an antagonist in that one, but less mind control-ish, as elements of the game seem to try and reassert themselves.

I love it when the antagonist reincarnators assume that they can get all the targets just by playing the script... and then get confounded and frustrated when they see that it doesn't work 😆 That's what happens when they treat their new world like it's still a game!

Dex-chan lover
Well that was satisfying, but not quite the catharsis yet. That has to wait for the kidnapping accusation to be turned on its head.

Heroines, man. She's definitely confirmed a reincarnator now, though. The kind that doesn't care about characters so much as breaking and winning the game. In real world terms, a sociopath.

More importantly...people are all on about how Aileen won against the Heroine in a battle of affections, but I'm more concerned about how close that came.
Like...what was up with those eyes? Were those gears? The fact that we got a broken gear or whatever when Claude snapped out of it makes it feel like she's using some absurd brainwashing magic or geass.

Users who are viewing this thread