I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@ayna17 it really is. An otome game isn't designed for the heroine to have all capture targets all at once afterall. That's why routes exists.

Lilia didn't consider this thus her ending can't be a good end.

Fed-Kun's army
shit shit shit i LOVE isaac and aileen's relationship like from the moment they met i was obsessed with them like they really came in a clutch for each other

Double-page supporter
I physically abhor & cringe away from that closeup Yandere face she made. Crazy biatch

everything about this chapter was perfect, from that highfive (god i loved that SO so much omg) to Claude telling whatsherface to royally f*ck off, literal perfection

Dex-chan lover
So she cast a spell on that idiotic prince to make his crazy in love with her and that wasn't all now she want to get the other prince too! What a cheap greedy witch😨😏😡😤
Villainess was cold hearted and not caring, Lilia taken care of the prince and "seen past royalty" like most stories do with a girl/boy from poorer standing and quickly won him over.
Now it's STILL not the isekaied girl and she would have an option for the prince and paramours/lovers, because it appears they don't have christianity with it's monogamous relationships.
Isekaied girl "took over" right after failed Fenrir attack, where unknowingly she was supposed to not kill innocent mother protecting her cub, but some enraged beast.
Yes she used a charm on the Demon King, but as she memorised the game, it's supposed to be like that...

You seems to forgot Aileen tried to tranquilize, give aphrodisiac to the Demon King, twice. lol

Is she greedy? If you would be isekaied into a world like that, wouldn't you form a harem also, knowing the society allows that? Be honest...

Honestly, is the trope of the (also reincarnated) being a greedy egotistical god complex bitch that weird? The whole of otome games appeals to indulgent unreal fantasies. Someone who's a big fan of them and reincarnated as the heroine would be quick to think this entire world was made for her to indulge in her fantasies that she "oh so righteously deserves"
Greedy? If there's a path in the game allowing multiple relationships and that world society it's a common practice, bet you would try too catch them all.

God complex? Technically, she is a god, knowing what will happen and what will be the outcome, she knows exactly what is in people minds and world mechanics. It isn't a complex, it's a fact.

All games appeal to our fantasies... stories too... That's the point.

Be honest, if you would reincarnate into your favourite game, wouldn't you get out the best from it?
There is a few game-isekai stories where people reincarnated to background characters, but they eventually became main characters through knowledge of the game world and cheating the fuck out of it.
"Why this game script is not working like it should!?"
Bug in the script, the villainess got taken over by player 1.
In Skyrim or any open world game, if you encounter something not triggering the scene, you may "kick start" it by forcing things to happen or cheat commands.
Since that world operates to fairly good extent on game rules (she literally predicted exactly what prince said) it's possible to do so.
I love it when the antagonist reincarnators assume that they can get all the targets just by playing the script... and then get confounded and frustrated when they see that it doesn't work 😆 That's what happens when they treat their new world like it's still a game!
She could get all the targets, Aileen mentioned both brothers were capture targets in the same time, just she didn't play that part well enough to remember.
It should work but it doesn't because Aileen took over unknowingly to Lilia.
Technically, it's still a game, you didn't notice she predicted exactly what prince told her? It was the quote from the game.
Also why are these antagonistic reincarnated otome/novel MC always trying to form a harem? I mean, at the end she can only marry one person. They aren't exactly living in a world where she can just wrap these guys around her fingers forever. The end of the game is basically the ultimate multiple choice to the beginning of her life.
When in Rome, do as Romans do. You may preach some of our world morals, but it isn't your world to have higher ground especially if it works there.

It was mentioned, the game allowed multiple capture targets.

Yes, the game allowed to wrap these guys around her fingers. Remember it's not acting in malicious internet, it's just character falling in love with others.
o wow shes actually got brainwashing powers, pretty gross
Aileen tried to roofie the Demon King, twice. Just saying...
Heroes or Heroines that use Charm Magic... Are trash tier, always.
Aileen, tried, to, use, aphrodisiacs, twice, already.
Does the game have a harem route, huh? I haven't played otome games, so I wouldn't know. Some dating sims in general might have them, but I don't think I've ever played such a route. It sounds kind of annoying. Realistically the crown prince would be beyond furious if he learned Lilia tried to seduce his banished brother as well. It would be ugly two-timing, not anything delightful.
Yes, Aileen mentioned all three were possible capture targets in the game and final routes but she only remember the one with prince well enough.
Usually if the game doesn't even allow multiple relationships, you may try to glitch it anyway.

That world "realistically" allows polygamy, don't use our world standards.
I bet quoting words makes the game characters instinctively react the way they would have in the game. However Claude isn't the same as the others, he has been taken off his original path. So that's why we saw the gear breaking, it's referring to when Aileen was talking about when she wondered what would happen if a cog in the machine became sentient.
Finally someone who pays attention. Aileen also tries to use game mechanics to achieve her goals, yet when Lilia does that everyone is up in arms lol

Users who are viewing this thread