I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

From the comments and the spoiler, I got the impression that sh*t is going down pretty soon💩😨😷

Group Leader
@Joviper as I said before. There are no otome games with "villainess rivals". No player would like playing a game where there a homewrecker and have to compete with another person for the affection of the love intrest. The only game with rivals that i know of is the tokimeki series. And the rivals there wernt even villanesses nor were they engaged prior to the love interests

Theres tropes are acutally from old school shoujo novels. But they mixed them into otome games

Cedric is such a little fucboy holy shit

And can I say this is my favorite protagonist of these types of stories? Shes not an idiot, and she doesnt start weeping and crying over Cedrics fuckery. She signed those papers like a bad bitch, I love her.

Dex-chan lover
Can’t blame Claude for going full Dragonlord. In addition to what @Kirin-kun said
Cedric attempts rape. At least that’s what I’ve read. What a fun game to play!

Sooo satisfying to see the annulment finally in manga format.
I wish they could have shown the fenrir scene, though. xD

What makes me wonder is how did Cedric turn out to be such an a-hole in the first place? He was so innocent when he was young....

How delusional do you have to be that you believe that the person you betrayed, betrayed you? How could he develop such an ego that he believes that anyone, especially the girl that he betrayed despite trying to do her best for him, would love someone with such a piss poor personality? This delusional fuck is more like a classic "Nice Guy" then anything else.

@kisshouinreika agreed. I cheated on you first but how dare you get with my brother after all the shaming i've done to you. He's probably gonna go nuts in the future chapters. smh

Dex-chan lover
Cedric, oh Cedric. Eileen truly dodged a bullet with you. To accuse the fiance you threw away for another woman of betrayal...
Well, looks like the king has some things to think about regarding succession after this fiasco.

As for Claude...Well done! Break that insecurity with the full might of the Demon Lord!

Oh boy though. Sounds like Claude's assistant has some grand betrayal planned...

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader
@MrIncognito

true, i considered it to be some kind of mind control because it seemed dependent on her actions and she looked insane while it was happening. my point stands either way tho, there is something exerting control over them.

If it wasn't for being a prince in an otome game, Cedric would be an incel planning the magical version of a school shooting.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Another Prince with an inferiority complex.

Come on Aileen, have some confidence. Considering the Prince teleported her into a manure pile, it's obvious what his feelings for her is.

Dex-chan lover
She betrayed you? DId you just forgot what you did to her, you stupid prince?

Users who are viewing this thread