I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Dex-chan lover
By the description of maou's abilities, isn't he more of a diety rather then demon lord? This thought was brought to me by stylised visuals though.

It's like bakarina, but hopefully all od the dudes won't fall for MC for stupid reasons

Contributor
I’m confused by the “ i must keep you in my sight- you are not much different “ dialogue.

He can create a meteor rain with just his emotions

I hope no one angers him

But I know that someone will anger him

Power Uploader
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijo-nanode-rasubosu-o-katte-mimashita/

For anyone interested.

I really, really like this one :)
Hope there will be more ! raws with more chapters here : https://www.manhuaren.com/manhua-zuoweieyidaxiaojiejiugaiyangmowang/

We’re going to need a new tag for this “villainess” subtype of isekai, because of how much of this shit there is.

Like isekai was already so insane that it got banned in a few story contests, but now this extremely specific and narrow concept is getting a clone every other day?

Are normies really this linear?

Amen @bloopblorp1. Less wish fullfillment, more brain usage.

Maybe it's because the inspiration comes more from the fantasy dating sims rather than RPGs where the main character usually is a hero wish superhuman abilities. Admittedly I only play the latter out of the two.

I am terribly invested in this. Gorgeous art, pro-active and smart protagnist... sweet but cold-seeming cinnamon roll male lead... YES, PLEASE.

@Makinbaconpancakes first off, I love your username, second it's mostly because I'm not really into the harem genre and many isekai with male leads tend to go that route. Female protags tend to be more relatable and don't really go the harem route.

No offense to anyone that likes that just not my cup of tea

Wow another story about a character that gets reincarnated as a villain and must avoid the "flags". Wow so original amazing job japan 10/10 would complain about again.

@Denrick19 Otome game plot are far better than your standard isekai.
It's almost like you think 80% of all anime/manga isn't of equal or lower quality.

Just enjoy the simple things my guy.

Dex-chan lover
Otome isekais are usually good, but they're all starting almost exactly the same way. At least change her from duke's daughter to something else, is it that hard to be original?

Fed-Kun's army
@Fotamon if you read web novels and light novels literally 95% of the hundreds and hundreds of the female isekai stories are villianous otome game settings. It really gets old pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread