I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 80 - Things Have Taken A New Turn

They r fucked
The art in this chapter was not that great tbh
Also, just thinking about this, when is he gonna get revenge on that bitch "wife" of his for wanting to kill him. But then I looked at this authors other works, "Cheating Men Must Die" and I realised that we probably wont get revenge.
Would also like to see more action then bs scheming that has so many plot holes, like go slap some cheeks, I dont wanna see him looking after mines n shit, shits boring af

So the river alliance intentionally sold cointerfeit ores to xie yan without him knowing at first...?

Dex-chan lover
@zh3tigerrr It will never happen, he knows that this world is survival of the fittest and he's accepted that he was just an ant that had no right to life if someone stronger than him came along. They're actually on decent terms with each other if you haven't noticed.

@NuclearRouge
He purposely bought the fake ore knowing it'd get stolen. Hence why white hair guy said Xie was a step ahead of them. It's also why he wasn't worried about the ore being stolen in the first place. The question is how he knew about the fake ore in the first place if even the Qufeng people didn't know about it.

@Torappu yeah I know their on decent terms and thats what annoys me, because she literally wanted to kill him in the begining and didnt care about his life because it benefited her, idk y u r trying to defend her even after she does all that. Also, I would say that he is reletively strong, and he could get stronger pretty quickly.

This xie yan doesn't really care about the previous xie yan who was taken advantage of by his "wife" forgot her name, and they're in a demonic sect so i don't think there will be any revenge as he pretty much humiliated her with those books.

thankyou very much for the translation, so much better (and not very far behind) the other sites 🤩

Aggregator gang
@zh3tigerrr The "bitch wife" is the disciple of his sect's sectmaster. Even if he wanted to get revenge on her, it would be extremely dangerous for him to do it, as it could piss off many in the sect, including the sectmaster. Also, he clearly sees it as the girl wanting to kill the former Xie Yan, who was an absolute idiot. There is no more enmity between he and his "wife", and they even dual-cultivate together at times, which is helpful to both.
Since the girl is not planning to harm him now, and taking revenge would be taking revenge for the old Xie Yan (and not for the reincarnated Xie Yan), on top of being extremely dangerous, why would he take the risk?

Nobody here is gonna react to the comment about Xie Yan's fingering technique at pg 18?

Power Uploader
@Oryangatan

Ji Yuntao only realized the ore might be fake then. Given Xie Yan's attitude and how the ore was premium quality.

Or if you were referring how Xie Yan knew there was such a thing as fake ore, one can extrapolate that Zhen Zhen'er herself told him about it when he taught her Mahjong.

I really enjoy the wheels within Wheels games, it's nice seeing a story that isn't solely about endless murder and martial power gains.

This is about social murder and political power gains!

Also, my fingering technique is divine but I wish I could also use it to cut open boulders!

Why does everyone want him to take revenge. It's a normal thing in the demonic sect for the weak ones to be used as honey pot which means a magic source. He is wayyyyyyy stronger than her now. I am not sure most of you are reading this manhua very well because there was a chapter where they literally agreed to sleep with each other and there was no magic sucking involved. All those that are complaining, you need to start reading all the dialogues because they settled their disputes. So if you want a revenge manhua, there are millions out there. Thank you for reading

Users who are viewing this thread