I'm an Evil God

Cae

@Nishaven
Not really. Xie Yan uses relationships and romantic feelings in his schemes but it's never sincere.

Dex-chan lover
nice shit..
also those TL notes.. it's like short course in Chinese slang, idioms, and literature, thank you.
Gotta find sum good 1000 manslayer movie

This is so damn cultured, it’s nigh-divine. The start is a bit rough, but the ball gets rolling. There’s actual character development and plot points that aren’t cliché.
The bad parts? Day of filler pops up, like finding the traitor or competing for the mines. There’s a lot of Chinese references. MC is stupid or pretends to be stupid, and plot determines when. World building is infodumped sometimes.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm telling you, this is the best manhua that I had read so far, and the only one that I read currently lol. The interaction between characters aren't overdramatic like your usual cliche in manhua, and the drawing style are quite nice too.

add more please there are still many chap to translate and other translator are bad as fck.😁😉

NoToCliffhanger

Best manhua, and great translations. Art is good and flows through the pages. Thanks for the chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
The translations from the Lusario and TOOR scans are amazing. Don't bother watching the ones on YouTube. It's not worth it. The ones that have been translated but are not on Mangadex are of terrible quality. It's much better to simply wait for more chapters. And ignore the one who posted chapter 105. It's clear that the original groups didn't drop this as they have last posted new chapters 3 days ago.

manhwa a bit better than average with a good potential, but unfortunately after 96 chapters, we still feel no tension, no stakes, no drama, it's a pure comedy manhwa so it cruelly misses this side "serious buissnes", the fights are soft without pressure, I keep reading because I like the MC and I can't wait to see him finally torture all the bitches he meets
his fake wife first ( the one who practices the whore/slut martial art )

then the system of secondary worlds I find it a false good idea, it's hard to get attached to these mini stories and their characters, knowing that they are ephemeral and only serve as an lvl up area, while the main world is much more interesting, in short I give it 7/10 because despite all flaws it has a very good potential, I've read i'm an evil GOd just after I finished "Kage no Jitsuryokusha nor Naritakute" both are in the same category "comedy" but the 2nd one is better on all points I strongly recommend it.

This is a beautifully illustrated series and the Lusario and TOOR translators are a godsend in a sea of bad grammar and weirdly placed words. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter by them and will not touch chapters done by other translators.

Honestly I quit like 2 chapters past the nationalism arc. Couldn't take the story seriously after reading a power fantasy with that much cringe. That's saying something considering how much absolutely trash isekai I've read over the years.
However, despite that I have to say that this is 100% the best translation job I've ever seen on a Chinese work outside of actual paid professionals. It can be a tiny bit rough around the edges due to how Chinese phrasing works, but overall it's amazing. If every Chinese manhua was translated this well I wouldn't reflexively avoid them as much as I do.

Users who are viewing this thread