I'm Becoming a Master of the Imperial Palace!

Group Leader
Hey @Lisa9927 avec plaisir. Alors c’est vrai que ma trad est imparfaite comme certains lecteur us le font remarquer, mais j’espère que tu suis quand même l’histoire avec plaisir. ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
The thing that I disliked the most was at the start and it was that the faces looked a bit uncanny, I seemed to have gotten used to it by the end and don't even realize it. Other then that this is an awesome story.

Ayu

Hi! So happy i found this web, really appreciate it.
Please, could you translate to English for chapter 72 onwards. I'm really looking forward and big bunch of thanks

Group Leader
@Ayu we are working on it, it's a bit slow because everyone is busy with school, very sorry. we almost done ^^

This story is really funny. Not heavy on drama, good for a light read!

Wow, I can't think of too many Manhua that have twisted my heart around like this one has. This is a really great story that I highly recommend.

Dex-chan lover
I love the sismance & bromance in this story! No other chinese romance series (for women) had ever made me feel this amazed by their friendship before<33 Gosh, I'm in love<33 XDDD

Merci pour cette série mais quand arrive la suite ?? Je meurs d’envie de savoir ce qui va se passer. Bravo pour ce super travail 😊

Dex-chan lover
This is too highly rated.
Normally I quite enjoy shoujo, but perhaps this is even more targetted at the female demographic.
It was nice at the start with the light-heartedness.
Then.... honestly, its turned a bit odd, hard to follow, etc.
Not saying it's bad, but its 8.5 average rating is undeserved.

mrf

Lmao just wait till you got hooked! Starting point are average just wait!

Remember if you just skipping pages anything will become boring! Comics meant to be read and enjoying the pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread