I'm Becoming a Master of the Imperial Palace!

Double-page supporter
The storytelling in this feels really... rushed or all over the place? Best word I can think of to describe it is 'frantic'. I feel like that's something I see a lot in Chinese manhwa, but maybe that's just me.

EDIT: Alright, things do seem to calm down a bit a few dozen chapters in.

Im sooooo impressed with how realistic this manga look like 😂✨...
Anyway im waiting for the next chapter ♥♥♥♥
。◕‿◕。

waaah I love the update so far. I really want the two of them talking together but the MC is drunk

What happened to this webtoon? Are they insane? Why would you turn a nice webtoon into a food for crazy fangirls. First with BL, now with biting and acting all over the place. This type of behavior doesn't even suit the personalities of these characters. Incredible art, weak story.

Dex-chan lover
This isn’t a manhua you read for the storyline or amazing storytelling. As someone else said, the pacing is frantic (an excellent description for many CN titles I’ve read) but it makes for a fun and amusing time. The first political plot-line that comes up was actually decent, but the story quickly drops back to its comedic routes. It even ups the BL fantasizing of the female characters. Again, don’t expect anything groundbreaking or exciting in the story.

BUT i have to say, the art of the manhua is freaking stunning. More importantly, it remains consistent in its art quality and style even 100+ chapters in. Major props to the artist(s) in charge, their work is gorgeous. Even the chibi art is rendered with so much love! It’s a big highlight, and it alone is worth a precursory read. 👌

Fed-Kun's army
It's a pity what this story has become. I loved it up to the point where her father got released and she refused to be with the emperor. It would've been so great if she went away with her father to have clarity of mind and figure out what she wants to do with her life but instead, her resolution and character development went own the drain. I hate sad endings and I avoid tragedy like the plague before it makes me depressed in real life but I'd still rather this have a sad ending where they don't get back together than this bullshit comedic meaningless back and forth where he chases her for a while then she chases him and it goes on and on... Truly what a pity

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer Ohhh! Sadly I don't work on Chinese manhuas, but it's rare to find something nice. However, personally I like this. There're some certain "serious" moments but I really recommend this. It takes awhile to build up but the comedic moments are drawn really adorable xD Welp, back to translating more mangoes~!!!!!

Waaah the suspense is killing me... hope the next chap comes soon! Thank you so much for the translations 🥰🥰🥰

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad he said that and made up his mind about the harem. One less thing to worry about at least

i just wish they never brought up the political plot. i really enjoyed that part of the story, but because they reverted back to this going nowhere comedy, it’s kind of irritating?
i like both serious and comedic stories, but i don’t like them together when it switches abruptly like it did here.

Users who are viewing this thread