I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness

Dex-chan lover
I think I just realized that a big part of the large titles is that there are ways to embody big parts of a sentence in a word with the Japanese writing system. Looking at the japanese titles, there are a couple that are also long, but the rest actually don't look too long otherwise

Dex-chan lover
The title could just as well be "How I Saved a Damsel in Distress and Became A Simp".

Dex-chan lover
@awake1122 I wouldn't think so. Just because kanji uses less space than a word written in Latin letters or hiragana, the title is still no shorter. It's not like the Japanese would think in kanji either. When you read a word in your thoughts or aloud, it is what it is, even if written in kanji it was just a single character. The only place where the kanji title could look shorter is on a book cover, but I'd bet it's only that if you don't actually know Japanese. For a Japanese person, it would obviously look just as long as if it was written all in hiragana. Maybe even longer if there's a kanji character the person didn't happen to recognise and got stuck there.

Can I Marry Allen?

*the pressing matter atm is Allen is only a fictional character 😀
**the tittle is hella long too
***I kinda relate with how Allen on being a hermit. We can be happy away from people.

So this is the edgy fantasy revenge protag meets the otome villainess protag?

I feel like these days it's like:
Author: Hmm.. what should I titled it...? i can't come up with something... let's just write the description for now.
Editor: Ok, approved.
Author: But the title...
Editor: oh it's already printing

Double-page supporter
Its nice seeing two scalation groups coming together to work on something amidst all the fighting

theyre so deliciously pure that even the most naughty thing theyve done is eat too much cake.

magician: if u dont do the happy and make the happy brain chemicals ill be forced to commit stop breathe

lmfao this is great

I like this! It’s the villainess otome olor from a goofy shonen angle. I don’t venture into shonen that often, but this is really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread