I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness

Fed-Kun's army
whats the point of uploading chapters at the same time? Do they have like a friendly rivalry going on?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, is there some award for the longest title or something?
I can't believe they can be that bad by their own choice.

you don't even need to write a synopsis with that long ass title

Anyone know if this is going to be an actual “Romance” the alternative name on other sites is “teaching my daughter that I picked up......” that’s why I’m asking

@Adryan475 I can guess that the girl will fall in love with him as the chapters progress, followed by the mc not noticing, knights trying to find them, and side characters helping/hindering her progress to get the mc. Pretty funny plot if I do say so myself uwu

What kind of title is that? Japan must bw spewing lots of things so people just search for titles straight to the point. Kinda sad to think of it

@Anti_Immortal

Yeah i was thinking the same but the "daughter" in the alternative title kind of threw me for a loop XD,

The plot so far reminds me of "Shiryou Jutsushi no Otetsudai," so if you enjoy this you should check it out as well

orp

@Varler
Robinson Crusoe's original title:
THE LIFE AND STRANGE SURPRIZING ADVENTURES OF ROBINSON CRUSOE, Of YORK, MARINER: Who lived Eight and Twenty Years, all alone in an un-inhabited Island on the Coast of AMERICA, near the Mouth of the Great River of OROONOQUE; Having been cast on Shore by Shipwreck, where-in all the Men perished but himself. WITH An Account how he was at last as strangely deliver’d by PYRATES.

Users who are viewing this thread