I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Oohashi Rei's first love (2)

Dex-chan lover
This whole love square and backstory thing makes me want a manga where the MC is just surrounded by people having their own anime drama of sorts. Talking like what happens if the yuri square was there and also there was a standard harem pentagon which was attached to a one sided love triangle but one of the members was an assassin-spy who is good friends with the some people of the square. If we add one directional edges we could even merge the plot shapes together rather than have them work off in the background. Don't even need to stop at running multiple love stories either, should also shoehorn in shonen secret war, isekai recovery guy, magical girl stuff, a literal alien, and then put some of them into the weird ass story shapes. Once the story shapes are built out, one writes the character's starting personalities and driving plot point. From there we just single step forward until the shapes or stories start to collide and hopefully the inertia of the resulting mess is entertaining.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this is quite the hard topic, but, let's not forget, Rei died an adult, that means, this high school story happened at least 10+ years before she was even reincarnated, during all that time, I wouldn't think it's impossible for her to eventually learn from it and also forgive it to some extent. We all were kids in high school, that's no excuse, but the truth is, you make a lot of stupid mistakes when you're a kid. It's part of learning and growing up.

I don't think the bully has to be absolved, but, I also don't think she has to be condemned forever. I seldom was victim of bullying during my high school days, I just confronted them and I was never bothered again. I still remember it, but, I wouldn't hold a grudge against them, after all, they were just kids.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf is this shit this is way worse than the “ms imgonsteal ur Girl” arc

yo does anyone know where this is in the LN (or WN)? -- I cannot wait xD
edit: i found it, chapter 77 of the WN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What the actual f. That was so anticlimactic. I understand that this is not that type of manga but c'mon they did not deserve to make up, there's absolutely no excuse for forgiving such a manipulating bitch.

Aggregator gang
Misaki and Kosaki GOSH theyre such a bitch i hate them sm.
Always hated the "I'm a Lesbian but i won't tell anyone and instead just bully other Lesbians and get my crush's attention" trope like why would Misako's bully lesbians even tho she is also lesbian???
And kosaki is a manipulating ass bitchhh dawgg

Shiiko looking a little hot and gf material tho.. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Bruh

If you bully someone because you hate them, you're suck
But if you bully someone because you LIKE them!?? You're fucking disgusting and pathetic

Contributor
Oh, I'm surprised the bullying backfired a little for once. It took Shiiko standing up for Kosaki to tell Misaki fighting is bad... (how much of that was an act though?) but in the end Rei got the short end of the stick and the bullying just escalated.

No real comeuppance for Misaki (or Kosaki too), but I suppose Rei did learn that her first love was a far shittier person than she thought. I'm surprised she still met with those two bitches years later after all she went through.

Group Leader
Author kind of fucked up that plotline by making it WHAT IF ACTUALLY THEY WERE ALL LESBIANS AND THEY ALL LOVED EACH OTHER LOL LMAO XD LOL

Dex-chan lover
i literally love every single idiot involved with the love square and i wont hear any bad-mouthing against them.

heaven forbid a girl do anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (lmao)
like being an two-face homophobic pieces of bully shit so you can be the HYPOCRITE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is quite the hard topic, but, let's not forget, Rei died an adult, that means, this high school story happened at least 10+ years before she was even reincarnated, during all that time, I wouldn't think it's impossible for her to eventually learn from it and also forgive it to some extent. We all were kids in high school, that's no excuse, but the truth is, you make a lot of stupid mistakes when you're a kid. It's part of learning and growing up.

I don't think the bully has to be absolved, but, I also don't think she has to be condemned forever. I seldom was victim of bullying during my high school days, I just confronted them and I was never bothered again. I still remember it, but, I wouldn't hold a grudge against them, after all, they were just kids.
your whole garbage argument is sum up as “they were just kids” so how do you think an ADULT that has their life RUINED by bulling and homophbia will feel once they hear that GARBAGE EXCUSE given that the victim now has to suffer in their adulthood ???

this is way the garbage “they are just kids” does not fuckin excuse bullying and homophobia when you are in highschool

Dex-chan lover
Well at least we now know how those 2 have ended up in the future. One killed herself and other is probably in deep depression. Ironic.

Fed-Kun's army
your whole garbage argument is sum up as “they were just kids” so how do you think an ADULT that has their life RUINED by bulling and homophbia will feel once they hear that GARBAGE EXCUSE given that the victim now has to suffer in their adulthood ???

this is way the garbage “they are just kids” does not fuckin excuse bullying and homophobia when you are in highschool
I have no idea what it is you read, because if you read my comment and this time pay attention, you'd notice I say ''We all were kids in high school, that's no excuse...'' and ''I don't think the bully has to be absolved...''

So, who is saying anything about it being an excuse? I'm just saying people grow from their experiences. And if they don't, then they stay a bitter adult for the rest of their lives.

To answer your questions, and adult that refuses to overcome the trauma of a single bad experience during their childhood is someone that refuses to grow. We all have trauma, no one life is perfect, but, if you let yourself be dominated by your past, then, you're basically wasting your life. Work hard, improve yourself, learn from your experiences, so you can someday beat and overcome your regrets, and if you can't do those, then ask for help and try it again. Then ultimately share the growth of your efforts, so other people begin where you ended. That way not only do you grow as an individual, but you help us grow as humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread