I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Ahahahaha at first i didnt even notice that her skin changed and i had to reread it twice to realise omg

Dex-chan lover
Blessings indeed lol

I get what the author was trying to go for with the blessings affecting appearances but you got to also consider how easily offended the weak minded are.

Personally like the darker skin better. Maybe change the hair instead?

N

O

fuckin brutal

@ImDroppingThis
Really thought you did lmao. I like to read a bit more into novels just in case the author pulls another twist out of their magic hat... or pen... or whatever they use to dream up stuff

rip chocolate milk btw

finally, i have been waiting for this chapter to come out in the manga and how people would react to it LMAO

wtf, did they just whitewash her??? they were already doing it in the covers but this is some extra level shit dude wtf, this is sick

lol they freaking whitewashed her, the original creators literally turned her from black to white. Wow. This is just as bad as that Chinese washing machine commercial.

Don't mind me I just came here to get some salt for my food but I think there might be enough for me sell, maybe I should become a salt merchant ?

Dex-chan lover
To all the culture people commented here, all 600+ of you, thank you for the support for Claudia.
Lets welcome her in our dream tonight!

>chapter 10:100 comments
>chapter 11: 300 comments
>chapter 12, version 1: 600 comments
>chapter 12, version 2

*feeling the ground* something happened here.

ugh srsly, they whitewashed her?? like i get it, light king's blessing.... they could have changed her hair colour, or eye colour. not her skintone :((
imma stick around for another chapter or two, seriously considering dropping it tho lol.

Fuck everybody else, if it wasn’t for her brother and her friends cuz she would have left that country to their doom and I wouldn’t have blamed her 😤

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK. They really just white washed the hell out of her. Fucking Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread