I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain

We all know that war wasnt as easy to deal as in this latest chapter, but since this is shoujo manga and isekai, its understandable.

Reading this after I read Villainess Level 99. I'm still at ch.2 but I'm not liking this as much. Hopefully it gets better in the later chapters.

I wwuuuuuvv Claudia solo much... She's reeeaaally strong.. I cried a lot whenever she goes through so much depressing things.... I hate her mother for not treasuring her child... She should've helped her cope up with her sadness

show of hands, how many think this storyline is going to be a reverse of the pre-isekai "fantasy" novel, where Claudia is going to end up slaying the deluded twit of light, whom, might I add, Is acting suspiciously like novel Claudia while actual Claudia is acting more like a more solemn novel light blessed.

And where is the light spirit king in all of this? did he take off when he realized how much he screwed up in his choice?

Honestly I came to ignore all "villainess"/"otome"/"novel" Isekai but this one makes me reconsider that stance a bit. It's refreshingly good

Past Dark Spirit King: "I blessed a Hero!"
Past Light Spirit King: "I blessed a nanny to clean up after the people who led a man to suicide"

Man, the people of this story make me soo mad disregarding the whole part of the myth where the guy was THE Hero and only turned on them when they abandoned him.

Claudia is so cute! But literally every time someone judges her for being dark skinned, it's super uncomfortable.
I also read a spoiler that she ends up with the light spirit and it whitens her skin.
I'm sure the author didn't think about all the implications of this, but it definitely comes off as cringy. Plus, I've seen plenty of anime characters with Claudia's skin tone and they've just been called "tan" in the anime.

Double-page supporter
A prince walking alone at the town without guards, a noble daughter assaulted in broad daylight full of people and no one help, girls from lower ranks bad-mouth higher rank girl in front of her face, high level decision is left to 14 years old as if there's no military power without spirit kings power, rush to commander camps without backup.

What even is this story? Trying to be serious but fail on a lot of details...

O.O I hope artist is okay. Currently, the september 2020 chapter is suspended "due to the poor physical condition of the author" and will coming out october 14th. source: chapter 12 on the raw website.

Lmao that flashing smile is getting everyone to fall for her regardless of gender. I wonder who she ends up with. Also that Roland boy is suspicious but who knows....

Group Leader
It had really an incredible plot in the beginning but...
I’ve read the novel and since the skin color change and the forced romance I got totally disappointed, so sad

Users who are viewing this thread