I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain

I guess 5he male lead would be the first prince, at least, its the one with foreshadows.
he has been the most direct one (chapter 9) and also, in the 4 pannels extras he was the one the brother kept his guard up against
Also, wtf with that racial cleaning, took me by surprise
@kou67 actually no, im pretty sure he said he chose her becuase he liked her soul or something like that and also, they hate her skin colour because it means dark spirit kings protection, as far as we know only these with the blessing are dark skinned so thats that

Wow guys it’s almost like some people enjoy trope-y stories that are predictable and help them unwind from daily stress 🙄🙄 I’m super pumped to finally see a dark skinned FL in these genres though! About feckin’ time!! The closest I suppose I’ve read before this was Chitra, but unfortunately the girl she was reincarnated into had pale skin. Great job guys, I can’t wait for the next update!!!💖💖

I reallydont like the fl parents. She is still their daughter and shouldnt be like that. I hope they realize her true self and really give her the love she should have 😰😰

@JuJuBee I agree with you this story is far from history mostly boys go to war not girls but not at that age (14 to young to go to a war not even for a squire in MIddle ages if its about history facts) but since its fanatsy well let's just leave it:
1. TOO YOUNG to go to a war and inexperience to war
3. Luckily she has the dark spirit king so nothing bad may come anyway she can finish it elegantly in one finger like THANOS ( But is he more powerful than THANOS????)
4. A higher possibility that nothing bad may happen because the dark spirit king is very powerful but how powerful and is it even unlimited or it also have it's own limit
5. I hope she thought about the limits and how powerful the dark spirit king's power at first to know the chances of diying in a specific situation like war (WHYYYYY)
6. Needs more explanation how did Amelia killed her on the past life and what happend after that( Since the dark spirit king is very powerful they say how come Amelia killed her even though she has the light spirit king ??? ALSO I know they said that after the tyrant that the light spirit king/owner of the light spirit king saved the world after it was cursed???)
7. Who is the light spirit king ( Why not show upppppp??? Whyyyyy??? Author why not let him show up?????) and is he ,LIGHT SPIRIT KING, more POWERFUL than DARK SPIRIT KING???( Probably lololol he could not save the kingdom from the curse if he's not is it????)
8. Why does Guardia wants warrrr whyyyy ?????
9. Also about having dark skin and discriminating her reminds me of RACISM even though it is because of a blessing from the DARK SPIRIT KING and about the parents and other people they are so PREJUDICE WTHHHHH SO STUCK WITH THE PAST
*Sorry about this if I'm asking to much questions( Like logically thinking about it but not really nad thinking that this makes sense or this is logical but not really ) and sorry for the TLTR. Pls COrrect me if I'm wrong Thankyou HOPe someone answers my questions

This Amelia bish. I wanna fvcking kill her, my blood boils everytime I re-read this. 😬😬

Dex-chan lover
Some of the answers qwerty asked are easy to answer, the rival kingdom probably just wants to conquer more land or possibly have the power of the spirits that as the story says can manifest only in the kingdom where our MC lives.
The original dark user villainess was just a story character but a probable cause of her defeat was being dumb for lack of teachings and the fact she was fighting all alone against a whole army of spirit users that even had the direct rival to her element affinity in, as I said, she was dumb, and was the bad guy in the story destined to die.
A plot hole of the original story is that the spirit kingdom sent a person that hated them and was hated as marriage partner in a hostile country, and the people there probably understood soon that she was sent as a exile, that turned useless out of the border without the dark spirit, they should have expected revenge, or probably planned the attack and using the original heroine light spirit and the army to win easily.
Is hard to call this racism, isn't like they are hating her skin because she comes from a race they hate, is more like xenophobia, fear of the unknown or something on that line.
The spirit king is actually a queen and her power should be on the same tier as the dark king, is even possible that the dark element wins against every normal element but lose against light when light is weaker than the other elements.

@haan apparently, it is common in Japan to whitewash characters. Ive read a forum somewhere once where they talked about this

What happened to her dark skin??? Even in the other cover she's still just mildly tanned, but I guess it's better than being incredibly pale like before...

Group Leader
Everyone, savor the chocolate milk while it lasts. We will be switching to white soon.

The parents actually infuriate me. I don't think I'll ever be sympathetic.

I mean even if, and it's a giant IF, i take their logic, i still can't fit it. I mean the reason the kingdom was destroyed was due to the people leaving the king, why the HELL would leaving her all alone help? And the duke's fickn line "as her father, how am i to face her?"
As her father? At all? With love? Respect? Curiosity and kindness? Figure out who she is and who the dark spirit king is? I mean they call the founding story a myth right, would't there be some discrepancy between what happens and what is told? I mean he's a bigger coward than any other.

I just can't. I will never sympathize with them.
The butler should just adopt them and the four of them should live out their days in a cottage.

ugh i still cant deal with these parents, i wish she moves to a better household with caring parents :/ she deserves it

Aaaaw she's so cuuute, I really hope for the best for her and all her friends, I'm kinda worried for prince Levi as well since in the game he apparently didn't appear after some time I think ?
Anyway, it's really great and I'm thankful for your always wonderful translations Haha, thanks a lot for your hard work and all the efforts put into these scanlations ~~

I wonder why does or choclate girl doesn't just say "Watashi wa Sakura" or the past tense of that in japanese... that may be able to do a good thing for the "heroine" or at least they may be able to come to an agreement on something.

Users who are viewing this thread