I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Chapter 22

Dex-chan lover
at least rex got something from this duel, now he can change job into sword saint just like nirva
the job that can only be unlocked if you defeated him in the arena

there's quite a lot of lore detail left out from the WN tho, like nirva is not the only npc with OP stats, there's 3 more people just like him
and there's some explanation why nirva is so OP stats-wise because he never supposed to join your party, thats why he got boss stats

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me its
FOR THE GIRL 🙏
That might have been the excuse, but he really needed to beat that mofo for his own sake. He was already under the weather due to seeing the kids rise well above his own level, even though that was his goal in training them. At least he now has one real achievement under his belt. It will help him go forward.

Dex-chan lover
that's level 25 and rex got the upper hand the 95% resistance is no joke lol, tho i still want the context why nilva want the girls lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah the gamer mindset of chucking an absurdly powerful item for the sake of spiting someone else :clap:

Supporter
that's level 25 and rex got the upper hand the 95% resistance is no joke lol, tho i still want the context why nilva want the girls lol
nilva will mention what business he have with the girl after the duel, apparently he sense evil presence from prana
this evil presence is some info that outside of rex's knowledge, and nilva wishes luck for rex to take care of them

Users who are viewing this thread