I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 8

I've never been this early 😳
i love the mc, like she ACTUALLY stays consistent and doesn't automatically accept his proposal

Yse is buying time, Maise. Time for you to fall in love with him. Hihihi

man's dropping hints as big as trucks. I love that he's so touchy-feely with her

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, finally some FMC and ML are actually having a talk about being fake lovers. there is consent, their is no contract

This was an annoying chapter. there is a limit to the amount of density that can be considered cute and endearing. This has far surpassed that.

Definitely...... Get rid them
😂😂😂 Just joke 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway thank you !!!

"I would definitely (send Cerby his way to erase him from your life and this world altogether)"
⬆️ no? 😅

But, well, that's not even flirting: that's plain confessing... She can't be THAT oblivious....... right?

Ugh don't be so pushy Yse, she even said she's okay with this as it is. Maise if you agree, what with your abundance of kdrama knowledge I'm going to be disappointed in you lol

That's one thing I always wonder about, like if the main character knows they're in the world of a novel they should be very afraid of cliches tropes and plot devices that novels run on.
Yes of course you're going to fall in love with the person you have a fake relationship with, you are literally in a story world, get your head out of your ass.

"He doesn't notice all the connotations he's dropping"

No, I... I think he does, lol

Every time I see the word "rascal" in these I keep thinking of Rascal from Neko Atsume.

That's not the female lead being dense; she just refuses to accept what's right in front of her. For plot reasons, I guess. ^^;;

I'm not sure if people would get annoyed by this but I love this guy. This is top tier manipulation. I totally see how she would trust him and get strung along. Feels delightfully realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread