I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

oh my god did this get an official webtoon without me knowing?! last i remember this was just a promo webtoon--- shite, im so behind already!!! aaaaaa binge mode on!

Is it just me or ch12 and ch13 the artist got lazy and the art is a bit of a mess? Especially in the side view angle

What the fuck is this Hailey bitch even thinking...
she, knowing that he was dating Maise, tried to seduce Syukr. Now they broke up finally so she dates him and then she tries to turn to Maise to convince him to stay so she can keep him??? fuck youuuu

It’s weird that Maise is still pretending to be in character. She should just be herself and chop that long hair off. I thought she decided to live her best life?

Wow wow wow wow wow wow that Hailey is soooo shameless haha, our Maise is wonderful, you go Maise ! Thank you so much for the translation, aaagh I'm soooo excited for the next chapter(s)

cnd

@jent318 It's because she feels as though the real Maise is going to come back and she doesn't want to mess her life up. She feels detached from this world and body.

Dex-chan lover
Ah Maise, I just like you more and more.

Thanks for the update Viola

Man yse gives me such nice guy vibes I hope he can learn to respect her desire to remain single or get less manipulative towards her cuz damn those red flags he’s sporting are pretty spooky.

Users who are viewing this thread