I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Ch. 16.1

Dex-chan lover
oi... author-san, you can't just hype us and then leave us on cliffhanger like this

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic they thought they could force the prince to give up his power, but failing that they would settle for an escape carriage out of the Prince's grasp. The FL is worth that much politically if you have a knife to her throat.

Fortunately she's been able to get away from the knives, leaving the kidnappers high and dry.

Dex-chan lover
Even though its within speculation its still weird that Riina is the one who chosen, I mean where the duke started to notice her? Eh, on the recital maybe?

I want jade as always but for some reason.. it’s kinda disappointing that it’s not her😅🥲😭

Somehow it's all within calculations, just I'm not expecting this kidnapping tho, I expect someone else will kidnapped her but not this way

Dex-chan lover
The Grand duke knew it was Riina? was this whole competition a farce just to see some cat fights for the grand duke entertainment. P.S. stupid kidnappers always bind the legs and tie the prisonners to something heavy or multiple people.

Double-page supporter
Lmao.. not gonna lie, the punch scene actually feels so good even though it comes from her own father.

@Silverwyvern

Probably. This entire farce looked like entirely set up. The entire search was probably a way for Rina to look for a patron and a friend. We see in the entire series that the nobles and their entourage generally looked down on her so the Prince probably wanted to see how it'll play out.

Also, Therese's probably gonna end up as a court lady which was her goal from the beginning. And Jade is the OTP. Wowzer.

Damn it feels like this manga is going to wrap up soon but go Jade go!

Users who are viewing this thread