I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

AHHH I LOVE THIS it’s my favorite otome stylized series I need MORE of this fluff!!!

Lady Clarisse seems like an interesting character, maybe she'll even become friends with the Mc.

Also, can someone explain to me why everyone was laughing at the end? I just don't get it.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing that last bit is a lost-in-translation joke. Regardless, thanks for the chapter! I had forgotten about this series, I'm glad to see it get a new release.

Dex-chan lover
u guys didnt get it? well im guessing that it was because jade was copying how the mc reacts...

anyway is this like uhh mc being a third person (mob) in an otome game reincarnation thing? now theres 3 female and 2 (idk if the Lady Clarisse's guard is counted as 1 or even the mc's younger brother) male character.

@Shamz

I don't think this story's world relate to otome game setting, it's more of a "common girl in high society" type setting (even though MC is noble girl too) that focus on how MC does interesting things in high society because of her different view point

Double-page supporter
Theresse is a sweetheart. The villainess seems like she genuinely wasn't behind Riina's harrassment but the two of them are on her radar now.

Theresse trying not to get noticed is going to blow up when she meets the prince (again).

Dex-chan lover
That Duke's daughter gave off a strong GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO aura. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of her glare.

Dex-chan lover
Someone bring the villainess bingo card, and check the glare+drills please lol

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she’s just misunderstood as well. Probably has a bad reputation due to her status and standoffish behavior.

Dex-chan lover
@Lazytyke Jade was imitating/mirroring Therese's mannerisms, and seeing the traditionally stoic guard doing the exaggerated mannerisms of the MC was just too silly.

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling our villainess is going to be a very cute, awkward lady.

Users who are viewing this thread