I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

I feel like the last page was a warning about future drama and I don't know how I feel about it. I like my fluffy manga but I guess it is inevitable.

Riina's reactions where really cute this chapter, and I really am liking the prince. He is clearly wise and has himself put together well while also not feeling pretentious. I wonder if those are flowers from the ring that bloomed

Since the duke asked if Riina would normally be able to enter the palace, and she wasn't, then maybe he'll make it so that the gang can stay together since he knows they are all loyal to each other and get along very well. I think he'll make the proper adjustments for them. So I don't think her nor Jade will have to worry about being separated.

But I can't tell if Jade has feelings for Teresse, or if he just thinks of her as a cute little sister. I wonder if they were hinting that he took a liking to her romantically, so thats why he made up his mind (settling his romantic feelings) to just congratulate them wholeheartedly. Personally, I ship them, but Teresse only sees him as a big brother. But since they get along so well, they really would make a good pair.

Their so cute!!!!

And gosh Jade's face! Boy your not good as you think at hiding your emotions. But your definitely making me ship you too more. I'm still leaning towards the duke as the end game.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Riina and Jade can make a good couple too, in that way if Teresse choosen, Riina can stay as her personal attendant and Jade become her personal knight, then their children can grow up together.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the duke and Riina have some chemistry together. I don't see how the MC and the duke can ever become anything more than good friends. They have no hints of romantic feeling whatsoever, either from Teresse or the duke.

In my mind, the pairing is Teresse and Jade. The other pair is the duke and Riina. Though that rival lady with the duke might work too.

Isn’t it obvious right from the start that Teresse is paired with Jade? I never thought for a moment that she would end up with the duke. I mean, look at the credit art. The duke is at the back while Jade is more prominent, looking like a ML. The duke hardly ever appears nor has any romantic interaction with Teresse either.

come on dont cuck my boi jade like this
like i literally dont even remember the dukes name

Double-page supporter
I just realized. Pochi is just scribbles from a brush. Like, the kind you might use for calligraphy. That means to make pochi requires tools that a mangaka probably normally doesn't use very often.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Based on that question, it sounds like the Duke is searching for a mystery childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
"The duke asked me the same question"

Are they really gonna keep that question+response off-panel? Hopefully it comes up later, since she's been before and the duke would've probably had some reaction to it.

I can't load the pictures in this chapter somehow. Previous chapters worked fine.

Edit: NVM I went back and now it suddenly works fine. Interestingly enough it didn't seem to work when reloading the page beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread