I'm the Great Immortal

Cae

It's kind of funny how clearly the author doesn't give a fuck, and yet manages to make the most believable and human MC out of all these cultivation stories. He's proud, capricious, and revels in the suffering of those who sought to use him, or dared to look down on him. He's long lived and has learned not to trust the people who've betrayed him, yet he's generous to kind people and feels honor-bound to those who were kind to him previously.
He doesn't feel like a self insert, basically.
This definitely slaps.

Cae

@Nafizlatan
While sure, the guys being a bit of a greedy bastard for the next chapter, screw you for your blind fanaticism. Regardless of circumstance nobody is immune to criticism and the the guy doing all these chapters could benefit greatly from a proper team handling editing, cleaning, and typesetting.

There’s so many twists I shouldn’t even be surprised anymore! I love this comic. My second favorite for sure! I hope it doesn’t end any time soon!

Group Leader
lol, 100 got removed
that earlymanga website is so unsable, cant read there

Power Uploader
Hello this is madcatscan I have been translating for great immortal since the beginning, currently I am hospitalized due to serious medical condition, please forgive me for this sudden predicament, I still hope u will read my version of the story when it's out, I will inform u when I am well enough to be discharged. I didn't expect people would take advantage of my hard work and snipe me when I'm at my lowest. Please be understanding. When this is over I will translate it to catch up to raws. Thank you for reading. Sincerely madcatscan

I will wait for your translations, they are always fun to read, so take your time to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread