I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Heroine's Capture Target is...

Isn’t this... this?

https://mangadex.org/title/56148/i-m-the-villainess-but-i-m-being-captured-by-the-heroine-anthology

wait... waitwaitwaitwaitwait... heroine die and reincarnate into otome and since she was a kid started a friendship that then become a yuri relationship with the "villainess"?... okay, I know that there is at least a single manga where female MC pursue villainess but in that case MC is not welcome as she wish... all of this... *brain.exe stop working"...
*reboot*
*windows 95 loading screen*
Okay, I'm back... this seems interesting

Fuck yeah. I must admit, I prefer the black over the blonde hair

this is SO cute! I look forward to seeing what the rest of the anthology has to offer :D
(also love how the prince doesn't even have a name, hes so inconsequential)

Thanks for translating~

Dex-chan lover
Oh, for a moment thought this could be a serie but well maybe is becoming popular Villainess getting the heroine or viceversa.

Double-page supporter
7bf.gif

Dex-chan lover
this is that premium gay shit that I've been looking for.

also, I love how extra the hair is

Isekai part was completely unnecessary and added nothing but make the story feel more generic/trope-y.

I'll just assume since they were planning this, that they prepared ahead by siphoning money from their families for their future. That they secretly learned how to cook and care for themselves, that they made a clean get away plan and know where to go. And that they know how to cover their trail so that they can't be tracked down once people find out they're missing. Would be pretty stupid if 2 noble ladies (even if one of them suffers from Isekaitis) with no idea how to care for themselves just eloped off into the sunset. But as it ends on a cliffhanger of just them running away together, these questions are probably never going to be answered.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread