I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Seems Like The Lady Who Had Her Engagement Broken Off Is In A …

Aggregator gang
So there is already an "anthology of one-shots where the villainess wins during the annulment event."

I am eternally grateful to live in a world that thought it necessary to also have an "anthology of one-shots where the villainess wins during the annulment event but is also gay." This shit is the best.

Liu

So this is the Yuri version of "Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! "?
Dam that's cool!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm a sadist but I wish I could see the punisment of the prince and his girl XD

Wait, what's that about assassin's from the duke's faction?

It's confusing because it's mistranslated. The king is saying that he already has sufficient evidence that the baron daughter Reifa is an "assassin" from the anti-duke faction.

These names... I don’t know what is left to say other than that the author either have a fun time with it or just get lazy with it 😅😅😅

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter SquigglesJP but yeah it seems like the author just spent a lot of time at a dessert shop before doing this chapter. But its epic and it was heartwarming seeing the maid intervene for her lady and a marriage scene or anime adaptation is definitely needed.
Okay three more chapters to go. There are many variation that the last three couples can fall in but my fingers are crossed in particular for.
Extremely tsundere villainess
A totes useless lesbian villainess who's simply to gay and via panic can never get her feelings across.
Kuudere villainess for that precious gap moe.
And a version of the dynamic of the two heroines from the series Protagonist and her Rival which I think would work awesomely in a otome game setting that's been blessed with yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread