I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Seems Like The Lady Who Had Her Engagement Broken Off Is In A …

Dex-chan lover
This is'nt villainess
The chap 1 is, because they make scheme to canc the engagement
Meanwhile in the chap 2, she didnt doing anything, the villaines was the ice somewhat imo
So this is heroine x maid

Dex-chan lover
Mentally ill prince as usually, does not even know anything about the royal family because he most likely skimps his lessons.

Aggregator gang
So it's like a collection of short stories? I can dig it, I always hated these scenes in manga, even when the MC was the villianess because of how heavy handed it all seemed. I wouldn't mind reading a dozen or so of these stories haha

Dex-chan lover
i have a unhealthy obssesion with villainesses i think it all started with when Aku disguised himself as a female, then there was the original maleficent from disneys sleeping beauty, then there was mandy from the Grimm adventures etc
and more just keep adding to the pile with shadowweaverand catra from the new shera cartoon and all of these villainess recarnation mangas and this villainess fluff mangas
its just making it worse

And thus the mother-figure and the daughter-figure shall proceed to bang!
Also wtf Purple Ice? Seriously?

omgg the villainess's hair is so prettyyy. the maid too, she's so cuteee.

Holy shit that hair style is sooo good. 10/10 design and 10/10 ship.

Dex-chan lover
Who else loves that they ad the sauce for their memes? It's so convenient !😄

Lol I'd be pissed if I was the king too. Your retarded son believed a girl because she said so and she turned out to be an assassin. Def would be making second son the next heir.

Users who are viewing this thread