Imadoki no Wakai Mon wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Although he may look fierce, he’s got a heart of gold.

@LysandersTreason

I'm just curious as to why you're still reading it if you're so displeased with it. There are plenty of other series that you can read on this site for free and surely you'll find something there?

Just seems like you're wasting your time here trying to annoy people that are enjoying the series as it is, is all.

Dex-chan lover
@weaweab

I'm here offering criticisms because I want to. I don't have to have any other reason beyond that, and there's absolutely no reason why only people who love a manga would offer a critique of it. How is that weird concept to you? If you don't like what I have to say, you can block me, ignore me or fuck off, you know?

Woah, no need to get so cranky. I wasn't questioning why you're voicing your negative opinion of the series, just why would you keep reading if you have such general negative criticism? If you just didn't like the chapter, or it was your first time complaining, I would understand but it seems clear that you're not enjoying it so why not move onto somewhere else?

I was merely suggesting that you could spend your time better if you just went and enjoyed another series instead of continuing to complain about what this series is lacking. If you dislike it, then what do you have to gain by reading it?

Users who are viewing this thread