Images not loading and other fun things. FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.
on an older chapter A Taste of Love the images aren't loading on the website
tSBzmlN.png
but if i open the images directly in a new tab they load perfectly fine.
the firefox network analysis shows that i get a 403 error on site that i don't get when i load the image in a new tab.

hope that helps you guys fixing it.

edit: additionally if I use a proxy it also fixes the problem. so there must be a problem that blocks embedded images if you have a european ip.
the link to the img file is the same when I use a proxy as it is without a proxy.

Fed-Kun's army
@soidboerk the Network tab of the web tools also shows the image coming from the older .org address, which explains why they don't work. Guess it's a CDN thing most likely having a cached set up somewhere. :/

Double-page supporter
> shows the image coming from the older .org address, which explains why they don't work

Nope, it does NOT explain. If you try load it in separate tab (right click -> open in new tab) there's no problem.

[ Some wrong ideas were edited out :p ]

yeah. rightlick -> open will solve this problem.

the normal request will lead to 403 -> Forbidden error.
Probably there is an hotlink-protection which does not allow a request from the .cc domain.

Not sure whether it's relevant, but this is the result if I try to fetch the resource in the console.

HGG21G6.png

now the same chapter seems to work without any proxy or opening the images in a new tab.

edit: nvm not working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread